“Don't forget the banana pudding!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Barbecue
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Don't forget the banana pudding!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

We got carryout on a recent visit to Texas. Everything was delicious! The brisket is cooked perfectly. Also tried the pulled pork, chicken, and sausage. Our side choices were beans, coleslaw, and macncheese. No one in our family of 5 had any complaints!

Visited December 2013

North Carolina
“Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

While we regularly visit the Plano/Frisco area, we had yet to try RW's.

Menu has all the standards at typical pricing. Our large (family) group had all the bases covered (ribs, brisket, sausage, chicken, etc.) and it was all good. Free cobbler and banana pudding were great; steamed towels a nice touch.

Will be certain to visit again!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mandeville Louisiana
“Good BBQ but Not Great BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for dinner while in Frisco. I had the pulled pork plate with the baked potato side which ran me almost $10 without a drink. The pork was a little fatty & I left several large pieces on my plate. 2 types of BBQ sauce & a hot towel to clean up with after was a nice touch. The potato was huge & they had the condiment bar to dress it up. Husband had the brisket $ it was not fatty at all. I was disappointed that they were out of the hot rolls & jalapeño corn bread that would have gone nicely with the honey butter they had out. There are a lot of BBQ places in this area so would probably try another one rather than go back gain here again.

Visited September 2013
Denton, Tx.
“Wow, not what it used to be”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Wife doesn't care much for BBQ and I've been wanting some bad! Stopped by here yesterday to get some. Used to be one of the better ones. Asked for a chopped sandwich, but it was closer to sliced. DRY!!! OMG, I haven't had a BBQ s/w this dry in years. And a lil tough as well. Even with sauce. I wanted a side too but when I looked up and saw the prices of the sides I decided not too. And when I told some friends the costs of sides the next day they thought I was exaggerated. Sandwich price was ok, but wow, not the sides.
I was really let down. It had been quite a while since I had been here but was hoping for better.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Stuffed to the "ribs"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

We went to our favorite BBQ restaurant and experienced the all you can eat Friday... Wow, what an experience, we had to be carried out after all if the ribs, sausage and brisket. Need to rest a week .

• Visited July 2013