“Our Spring Vacation To The Back Forty Of Fredricksburg” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Back Forty of Fredericksburg

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Back Forty of Fredericksburg
You added Back Forty of Fredericksburg to your Saves list
457 Bob Moritz Drive, Fredericksburg, TX 78624   |
Ranked #61 of 81 Fredericksburg B&B and Inns
Fort Worth, Texas
“Our Spring Vacation To The Back Forty Of Fredricksburg”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2007

My cousin and I visited this bed and breakfast to get a way from the city and to explore more of the Hill Country and Fredricksburg. I am going to move there sometime this spring. I found just what I wanted. The beauty of the country side, great places to shop and eat. We loved the atmosphere.
We was pleased with our messages the owner set up for us once we arrived, and the arrangments she made for our horse back ride and tour by horses into the hills for a better look at the scenery there.
The cabin we stayed at was nice and clean with a comfortable bed in the loft. The pool and hot tub was very clean and nice.
The owner was very pleasant to deal with.
We found the prices to be too high for no full breakfast being served. We have been to other B & B's that served us a wonderful breakfast cooked for us in the main house. I was not told we would not get a full course breakfast cooked for us for the price they charged to stay in the cabin. WE WAS EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED IN THE HIGH PRICE FOR OUR NIGHTLY STAY WITHOUT A FULL COURSE BREAKFAST.
Before WE would stay there again, WE would insist we were offered a full course breakfast for the HIGH PRICE THEY CHARGED US.
I WOULD LIKE TO COME BACK AND STAY THERE WHILE I AM SEARCHING FOR A PLACE TO LIVE IN THE AREA, BUT ONLY IF THE OWNER WOULD NEGOTIATE THEIR PRICES AND BREAKFAST.
Cathy - Ft. Worth, Texas

Stayed April 2006

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)

Been to Back Forty of Fredericksburg? Share your experiences!