“I have never been so renewed & refreshed.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Barons CreekSide

You added Barons CreekSide to your Saves list
Barons CreekSide
2.5 of 5 Cabin/Campground   |   316 Goehmann Ln, Fredericksburg, TX 78624   |
“I have never been so renewed & refreshed.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2011 via mobile

Awesome. Quiet and private. Beautiful and comfotable furnishings. A truly unique lodging experience. Will not stay anywhere else when I visit Fredricksburg. Will probably have my daughter's wedding there! The grounds are lovely. Even in the winter! If you like New York style don't stay here! If you like peaceful beauty close to town, this is IT!

• Stayed January 2011

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Calistoga, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2011

Had never been to Texas before. So we had no idea what to expect. As we drove onto the property it felt like coming home. We were greeted by ducks, dogs, and the cutest cats I have ever met. Thats not including Dan who was working hard building the newest cabin on this glorious property. He respected your privacy. But if you needed some advice or just to chat about the place he was more than wiling to do so. We stayed two nights in the ZERMATT cabin. The attention to detail was art. The kitchen sink was rustic, cute and such a great idea. Even the toilet paper holder in the bathroom... to the bathroom sink. The room was clean. The kitchen supplied with juice and coffee for those like me that need it before facing the world in the morning. I can't think of anything that I did not like. I loved the place and can't wait to visit again. Thank you Tigi!!!

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2010

Yea, I have a fire place, and a/c, heater, and shower, I have all that stuff, but on our first night ....fireplace roaring, christmas tree lit, christmas music (Andrea Bocelli) softly feeling the air with serenity, in a log cabin moved from Kentucky(my home state)I told my partner there's "Nowhere on Earth" right now I'd rather be than here.
The atmosphere, the people, were so friendly, even the dogs here are nice.
It renews relationships, and makes new ones.
Please...If you've never stayed here I truly recommend it for your next get away.
Daniel can make recommendations for your needs here.
My only regret....we did not stay longer.
We did add 4 pieces of decoration to the tree. 2 red snow globes with our names on them, a red M&M, and a red tree, we kept it with the other colors.
Happy Holidays Daniel, Jo, and Helga

New Braunfels, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2010

This is the third consecutive year we have spent the weekend at Barons Creekside during our visit to Fredericksburg for the annual Holiday Wine Trail. Staying here is a highlight of the weekend. The house is immaculate, the decorations festive and Daniel is a charming host. We look forward to the fourth year.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with friends
Pearland, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2010

When I was able to snag a full weekend on a project that has had me working 60+ for several months, I made a mad dash to the Internet to see if I could also snag a cabin. I've searched for cabins before, but have never been able to get one that met the greatest need for unplanned getaways: OPTIONS.

When I saw Baron's Creekside cabins in my search, it hit on several points: It's in Fredericksburg, Texas, which has become a favorite road trip destination; It's close to the center of town, which you won't believe when standing outside your cabin door; It's reasonably private, our cabin had a private jacuzzi off the back porch, and was far enough away from other cabins to ensure that we wouldn't be disturbed.

When we got there, my wife and I both commented on how the cabin was familiar and comfortable. It had everything we would need should we choose to stay in or get out, rest and relax or have guests over. In a word: Perfect.

Thank you, Daniel, for providing such wonderful accomodations!

San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2010

This is the 3rd year in a row a large group of us girls have rented the house and we love this property. The owner is always around in case you need anything or an assistant. The house has always been very clean and very well decorated for Christmas! We have already booked our 4th year for Dec 2011.

Pam and the Wine Trail Gals!! :)

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with friends
austin, texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2010

My husband and I visited Baron's Creekside a few weeks ago for some much needed r&r. This place could not have been more perfect. After 25 years of marriage and many trips to various places, this one will be at the top of our list! Daniel was a gracious and hospitable host. I can't wait to return.

Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Barons CreekSide? Share your experiences!