“Exceeded all expectations! It was a dream come true!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Trois Estate at Enchanted Rock

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Trois Estate at Enchanted Rock
You added Trois Estate at Enchanted Rock to your Saves list
300 Trois Lane, Fredericksburg, TX 78624   |
Ranked #41 of 84 Fredericksburg B&B and Inns
Fort Worth
“Exceeded all expectations! It was a dream come true!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2009

We were just married at the Trois Estate and it was the most amazing experience! It was the perfect wedding and there is not a single thing that we wanted for or that we would have changed! It was a dream come true!
I wanted a stressfree wedding where my fiance (now husband) and I would be able to focus on the reason that we were joining our lives and not spend a year focusing on an event while losing sight of the reason for the event. Trois Estate so far surpassed all of our expectations! Rebecca got to know us.. wanted the experience to be amazing for us.. planned everything from music to vows to cake. She thought of EVERYTHING! She took care of every detail! I truly feel that Rebecca saw us as an extension of her family and not as a customer.
There was not a dry eye in the chapel during our ceremony! There were fresh rose petals sprinkled throughout and candles lit everywhere. Rebecca performed our ceremony and she added a poem into our ceremony that she felt helped to explain our love. I can not count the number of people that said that t was the most beautiful and memorable wedding that they have ever attended. Words can not explain our experience! The entire wedding weekend was better than anything I could have dreamed of or imagined!
The reception was in the courtyard. Matt played the guitar and sang both as I walked down the aisle and at the reception. Rebecca reccommended Matt and he was unbelievable! He could (and did) move many to tears with his beautiful songs and wonderful talent! He was amazing! I felt that Matt was also an extension of our family. He truly cared about how our day was going and was just incredible! The cake was so beautiful that many of our guests thought that it was fake. It was gorgeous and delicious!
The room was amazing! We stayed in the bridal suite and the room also exceeded all of our expectations! It was relaxing and comfortable! We will stay in this suite every year on our anniversary!
The food was amazing! The chef made homemade salsa in the mornings! Everything that he put on the plate was a creation by Mathew and was the best breakfast that we have ever had!
We were either going to get married in Hawaii or Key West. A coworker suggested at least looking at Trois Estate online before we made our final decision. We immidiately fell in love with Trois and could not be more thrilled that this is the place that we decided on to start our life together! It was an amazing and truly a spiritual experience!
Trois Estate is the most amazing place that I have ever been to! It is as historic and spiritual as Italy.. As naturally beautiful as Hawaii.. and somehow you feel so at home! There are not words! This is an amazing place that I can not recommed enough! I can not wait to go back!

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
san angelo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2009

The Trois Estate was very enjoyful. The Mr. Trois was kind and very educated about the stuff he has there. I would advise everyone who needs a place to be rememnered as a special time for a special event should go there. I am going there for my wedding.

• Stayed February 2009
san angelo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2009

The Trois Estates at Enchanted Rock was very beautiful and serene. I had so much fun their that my mom and dad are going there for their anniversary. They had magnificant and valueable historical objects. I walk around the whole time and I couldn't believe that I was actually two feet away from the marvelous things that the Trois family with holds. My eyes were just popping out of my head. I highly recommend you going there to have a great time.

• Stayed February 2009
austin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2009

I have never been anywhere like the Trois Estate. It is FULL of magic and is wonderful beyond words. It is a glorious escape into a beautiful dream. I appreciated every bit of the artistic detail ( and there is a tremendous amount of detail here) of the place, as well as the fact that it is a work in progress. How could it not be with a vision so grand and with only a few hands creating it? I will go back again and again and look forward to experiencing it's rare and beautiful magic, it's evolutions, the food, and seeing the wonderful people who have created it all. Rebecca is a remarkable chef and Charles is an outstanding artist.. and together they are creating another world to share and explore. I am so grateful to know there are people like these and a place like the Trois Estate.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled with family
Houston, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2009

My first experience to Trois Estate was for dinner by myself. I wanted to check out the venue my son and future daughter in law had chosen for their wedding and I was traveling on business to San Antonio so I thought I would go a little out of my way traveling from Houston to see why they found Trois so special.
I was taken in by the feel of peace from the moment I started the 15 minute drive from the town of Fredericksburg up the hill to Enchanted Rock and The Trois Estate.
I was welcomed into the Troisi Italian Restaurante like I was family and was served a big glass of cabernet and asked if I would like a tour of the property. I could not believe my eyes and was completely amazed by the museum quality collections and uniqueness of this property.
Then I had an amazing pasta and filet of sole for dinner. It was magnificant. Before leaving for the evening I had the pleasure of meeting Charles Trois who is the mastermind behind the Tuscan illusion of the property and the blessing of meeting his wife Rebecca Trois who puts her heart and sole into everything going on at The Trois Estate. And believe me there is a lot going on.
My husband and I went back and stayed in November for five nights for our son and daughter in laws wedding. All of my family also stayed on the property and we had the most memorable family event that I can remember. We each left The Trois Estate a little more at peace with our worlds and so blessed to have had the experience that Rebecca provided to us.
I could go on forever about how beautiful and intimate and perfect the wedding was.
And I can also tell you that I have just returned from a nights stay at Trois Estate with my daughter in law and we shared the same beautiful experience again.
We are also planning a family reunion and New Years Eve party at Trois Estate.
I have never been to a location that I felt drawn to keep going back but this is the place and I have traveled to many parts of the world.
I strongly recommed Trois Estate for any occassion.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
san antonio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2009

My husband and I were looking for a quick getaway that was not too far away from us. By chance I found their website and as soon as I clicked on it, I was totally taken back by the beautiful pictures. Tripadvisor gave it great reviews, so we booked it. I am soooo glad we did!. The place was a bit of Santa Fe, Old World Charm and Texas Country all rolled into one. We were lucky enough to meet the owner, Rebecca. She was so gracious and even gave us a tour of her home. Fantastic! The property is amazing and HUGE. They are also doing construction but none of it was loud or intruded on our stay. The staff was superb! So friendly. The chef, John, was so much fun and the food was incredible. We stayed for dinner and it was so romantic and intimate. I think our stay was better since it is off season so we really got to wander the place and get to know the staff and owner making the stay that much better. It was cold at night and were able to get an upgrade to a room with a fireplace. The room was cozy and filled with antiques and the owner's, Charles, artwork. This place is so close to Enchanted Rock and the view was AMAZING. A real piece of heaven on earth. It is about 18 miles north of Fredericksburg so you really feel in the country and the stars at night are overwhelmingly beautiful. My husband and I didn't want to leave. We will definitely be coming again to visit!

• Liked — The location, the staff, the view, the food, everything!
  • Disliked — They are building a pool which will be great for summer
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
San Antonio Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2009

The website for the Trois Estate is nice, but it doesn't begin to do the place justice. There is no sign at the gates of this B&B estate because if they advertised their existence, the waiting list would surely be years long. Trois Estate is more like a little village than a B&B, though it has all the normal B& B comforts. First, the people who run this place are exceptional hosts and make you feel like family. Second, Chef John, who was trained at Le Cordon Bleu in France, among other culinary accomplishments, will ruin you for ordinary 4-5 star restaurant food. He balances everything perfectly, and every dish is, well, memorable (if you’re not a foodie, meals are rarely “memorable” in this way, my family keeps talking about his meals). Also, he comes out to chat with you, and greatly adds to the hospitality provided by the Trois family. I could go on and on, but it’s best just to experience this place for yourself. The rooms are beautiful, the atmosphere relaxing, Rebecca’s tour is amazing and the spa. . . well, I didn’t get a chance to go to the spa, but now I have the perfect reason to go back! : )

Stayed January 2008, traveled with family

Been to Trois Estate at Enchanted Rock? Share your experiences!