“Wonderful experience” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
San Antonio, Texas
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Loved the atmosphere, wonderful staff and delicious food. Enjoyed our waitress "Tiffany". She has a wonderful personality and very efficient.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Houston, Texas
“A Wonderful Sunday brunch at The Fredericksburg Herb Farm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

We selected The Fredericksburg Herb Farm for Sunday brunch. The menu was so good that everyone in our group had difficulty deciding what to order. In the end we all ordered something different, and no one was disappointed. It was so good! I chose the farmhouse quiche, and I believe that I had the best meal of our group. It was so creamy and delicious. The salad and fruit that came with it were perfect for the dish. It was yummy! The rest of my group disagreed that my dish was best. They thought that their dishes were the best, too.

Food was great. Atmosphere was fabulous. Service was excellent. Our waitress was Patience, and she took very good care of us. We highly recommend The Fredericksburg Herb Farm for lunch, dinner or Sunday brunch.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dallas
“Yummy Sunday Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

First time for anyone in our party of 6 to eat here and we all really enjoyed it. The restaurant has a nice selection of herbal teas, the mimosas are made with very tasty orange juice and a fresh slice of orange and the Bloody Mary's were decorated with a loaded toothpick of peppers, olives, bacon & tomatoes. Our table enjoyed the eggs Benedict, Farm Haus Omelets, and the grilled cheese sandwich. The cinnamon rolls are homemade and really yummy! We will definitely be back.

“What a gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

This place was fantastic, from the setting, to the staff, to the food! We all had the onion soup and it really was tasty. My husband had the 40 layer lasagna and the crispy edges were delicious. My friend and I had the piccata and I must say it is probably the best I have had. The sauce was very lemony but also very light. The broccoli had a nice little kick to it. This is a must do. Oh, and they serve Becker wines.....delicious!

Visited February 2014
Monterrey, Mexico
“Best Brunch EVER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

Went with my wife to have a late bruch, we arrive after they closed the brunch, but the servers were great and serve us brunch anyway.

The food was delicious, eating here in your vacation is a must.

• Visited November 2013