“Love the outdoor seating!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 113 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
Description: Bejas Patio Bistro has an eclectic, non-traditional southwestern menu with great portions and a large variety of delicious options. Our casual dining spot is great for groups and has vibrant indoor dining and a relaxing outdoor courtyard. In addition to a great tasting menu, Bejas serves up refreshing drinks from our extensive cocktail menu. Come in, relax, and enjoy our top shelf margaritas or our tasty sangria.
Fredericksburg, Texas
“Love the outdoor seating!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Bejas serves consistently good food in a very rerlaxed atmosphere. The outdoor seating area is very pleasant practically year around. The service is very friendly and fast and they can accommodate large groups.

Visited September 2012

Texas USA
“Great outdoor seating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

I've eaten at Bejas many times and it's always good. The food is southwestern eclectic with good service and a great atmosphere.
There's a great outdoor patio to enjoy a nice lunch or dinner .
They have great salads , sandwiches and burgers with other nice dishes.
One of my favorites in Fredericksburg !!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Breakfast done right”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

First, I have to say our server was a fabulous!! We ate breakfast here using a certificate from our B&B. It was definitely one of the better choices offered! If your are using the certificate, know you will go over the allotted amount. I had the beignets and two eggs over medium...there were 3 large beignets we shared. They were delicious and my eggs were cooked perfectly. My husband had the Huevos ranchero and thought it was outstanding. He also loved the coffee and thought it as the best of any in town. FYI: I don't think they offer the full menu on weekday mornings. We would definitely eat here again!

• Visited October 2012
“Great outdoor patio'”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

We had lunch here during Oktoberfest weekend. Busy, but the service was very good. The Mahi tacos were great! Also the small guacamole appetizer was very good & a bargain at only $5. We had our dog with us and were able to sit in the patio. Very dog friendly- they brought our dog our own water bowl! Will definitely come again!!

Houston, Texas
“Excellent place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

We've eaten at the Bejas before and it was really good however, now they've re-modeled and its even better. The food was fantastic, I had the grilled salmon and my date had the grilled Mahi, both were great. If you go be sure to get either a margarita on the rocks or the sangria. I'm not a huge fan of sangria after being covered in it for a couple days in Spain but my date said it was some of the best she's ever tried. It's the home recipe of the owners Jen and Eric. I would certainly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Fredericksburg. Cheers

• Visited September 2012