Fredericksburg is noted for its many B&Bs, but we were just traveling through and decided to spend the night and did not want to spend a lot. This motel is a very convenient location, just at the edge of the historic district, so you can walk into town for shopping and eating. The price was very reasonable--much less than the other chain motels, most of which are not as conveniently located. The room was clean. It had a refrigerator and microwave. They have a breakfast, but it was your standard inexpensive motel breakfast with the ever present waffle maker, cereal, juice, coffee and a few unremarkable pastries and bread. We had juice and the coffee, which was decent and then drove down the road to the German bakery for a very nice breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Fredericksburg Hotel Fredericksburg
- Super 8 Fredericksburg Hotel
- Super Eight Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Super Eight
- Fredericksburg Super 8
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Super 8 Fredericksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.