My husband and I went to Fredricksbug to celebrate our anniversay. In other trips to Fredricksburg we had noticed that the food was a little pricey, so we decided to choose a place that we could do some of our own cooking. First of all everyone at the front deck was just very nice during our checkin. Then when we got to the room I realized they had a stove, full size ref., dishwasher etc, but as I got to looking in the cabinets there were no pots and pan. There was no silverwear, nothing with which to cook. When I went down to the front desk to ask about this I was told they had just been discusing this resently. So they told me they would call the owner and see what they could do. About an hour later, here they come with pots and pans, cookie sheets, silverwear, can openers, spatulas. Everything you would need to cook with. Lora Burgar was the lady I had spoken to and she just went over and above anything I could ask for. In additon the place is clean and very very nice. I recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a nice and reasonable place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fredericksburg Hotel
- Best Western Plus Fredericksburg Hotel Fredericksburg
- Best Western Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Best Western, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Fareportal and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Fredericksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.