“Grammie & Grandaughter Birthday Weekend, PERFECT!!” 5 of 5 stars

830-990-9202
Website
Improve this listing
Bandera, Texas
“Grammie & Grandaughter Birthday Weekend, PERFECT!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

My Grandaughter & I arrived Friday March 7, 2014, we were Greeted By a Lovely, Friendly Staff that made My 10 year Old Grandaughter Feel Special for her Birthday Weekend with Me!!
The next day was her 1st Ever Massage, MARY gets 11 STARS for her Wonderful, Beautiful Talent & way of making Katherine comfortable & Pampered for her mini massage!! Thank You All, for an Awesome Visit & Memorable Experience!! We are already planning our next visit for this summer!!!
Truly a 5 Star Visit & Staff in the Hill Country of Texas!!
And We Live Here!!!
Happy Trails,
Laurie & Katherine Brandvik

Visited March 2014

Huntsville, Texas
17 attraction reviews
“Wonderful relaxing experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Mother and daughter outing with massages, facial, and mani/pedi's. Kelly and Blanca were great. We stayed at the Inn over night. Great experience. Can't wait to go back.

Visited December 2013
Plano
4 attraction reviews
“Excellent way to spend an hour or so”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Cathy made my day !!
What a nice way to unwind after a full day of touring. Wish I had made a late afternoon appointment here instead of a morning one.
Next time that will be what I do ....such a relaxing visit here ....zzzzzzz
The quality was wonderful and all four of us loved our massages...thanks ladies!

Fredericksburg, Texas, United States
5 attraction reviews
“Fabulous pedicure and manicure!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

A welcoming and relaxing spa, clean, nice decor but not over the top. My pedicure was FABULOUS, long and luxurious and a very nice manicure, too. It was quiet and I was offered water and I asked for tea and got that. The Inn itself is very nice and so close to Main Street. I will definitely return.

Abilene, Texas
“Kelly is great!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Kelly Miller, the spa manager, set the mood with her very personable and engaging welcome for a very nice visit (and some outstanding restaurant recommendations). All the staff were friendly and it was a very comfortable environment. I had the hot stone massage which included warm stones and hands, full body massage. The stones were a different experience for me, but the massage overall was very relaxing. I'm looking forward to the "Reflexology" massage next time. I would have been more than happy to leave a generous tip for the experience, but instead I was involuntarily charged a 20% gratuity. I did appreciate the 10% discount for staying at the co-located inn.