We spent two nights in their two-bedroom, two bath house. It was perfect. I was traveling with my 90 year old dad, my husband, and my adult daughter. We had plenty of room and it was perfect to prepare meals instead of eating out all the time. There are wonderful porch sitting areas on the front and back of the house. I was up first each morning, made coffee and sat reading my book on the back porch daily. They provided sweet rolls and muffins daily at the office, we would make a selection of these each morning and then I would make eggs to fill out our breakfast. The staff is very helpful, always asking if we needed anything. My husband, daughter and I toured numerous wineries in the area; while my dad sat in the spacious living room area and watched the Olympics. There are many pros to this place, and I cannot think of any cons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peach Tree Inn & Suites, Voted #1 Motel in Texas by Ride Texas Magazine offers rates as low as $59.00. The Hotel is located two blocks from downtown Fredericksburg, Texas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Peach Tree Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peach Tree Hotel Fredericksburg
- Peach Tree Inn And Suites