“Good value in Fredericksburg” 4 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Motel   |   401 South Washington, Fredericksburg, TX 78624   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #3 of 26 hotels in Fredericksburg
Fort Worth, Texas
“Good value in Fredericksburg”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

This hotel is a good deal for the pricey little town of Fredericksburg. Sure, it's not as nice as the B&Bs are, but it worked well for me because it was available on relatively short notice and was pretty much the cheapest option in town. It's a quick, easy walk to the main drag. The bedding was a little tired and the amenities are basic (would have loved some sort of breakfast option, even if it's just juice and pastries) but the owner is super nice and I'd happily stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Brett D, Manager at Peach Tree Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 7, 2012
Thank you for your review of The Peach Tree Inn & Suites. We take pride in the value that our accomodations provide and we are happy you took notice. We do apologize that you missed our daily muffins/pastries and coffee in the office but upon your next visit, we welcome you to join us at our soon-to-be remodeled and expanded breakfast bar!

113 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Anchorage, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

My sister-in-law and I spent a night here on 4/12/2012. What a nice place. We arrived late in the evening and were well accommodated. We had made advance reservations, sorry for the early morning wake-up call, and, upon arrival, had the choice of 2 queen rooms or a suite. We chose the sweet as the individual rooms were on the second floor. The suite was spotless and beautiful. The bedroom had a king bed and the sleeper/sofa in the living room served us well for the second bed. Full kitchen with coffee provided. Chairs on the patio provided a nice spot to sit and enjoy the outside atmosphere. We were given a great recommendation for our evening meal. Upon checkout, they provided muffins and coffee in the office. Thanks for a great stay

• Stayed April 2012
PeachTreeInnFBG, Manager at Peach Tree Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 29, 2012
Thank you for staying with us in April and reviewing us on Trip Advisor. We are very proud of our 10 suites situated along the creek as they provide a perfect shady refuge for an afternoon BBQ or your morning coffee! We hope to see you again soon.
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012 via mobile

Keep it up. Had a great time at the Thomas Michael Riley festival at Luckenbach. Had to wait a few hours for the room, but it's been nice ever since.

• Stayed April 2012
Thank you for taking time to review The Peach Tree Inn & Suites. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and out in Luckenbach. FYI, Cory Morrow will be playing out there on June 16....hope to see you then!
fredericksburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

I needed a place to stay for a little over a month, while I was waiting to move into my new home. After calling several places, Brett (the owner), gave me the best price in town! I was a little worried based off of some of the reviews, but because of the price he quoted me at, I coundn't refuse! I cannot tell you how wonderful my stay was!

As far as a budget hotel goes, this place was amazing. I informed them that I needed wifi, so they made sure I had a room that had great service. There was always fresh coffee and muffins in morning. The staff was so friendly!!! No, it wasn't the same as staying at a 4 star hotel....but I couldn't afford that either!

The best part was how clean the bathrooms were (which is a big deal to me). One day, I walked in and saw the cleaning lady srubbing the shower. I'm sure we all know that hotels are not known for doing that!

Needless to say, I feel after this experience, I owe it to the peach tree to give a good review. I'm planning a wedding in September and have already booked the hotel for my guest. If you need a cheap room to stay in that is quiet and has a friendly staff, I think you should check this place out!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
We are so glad that we were able to offer a reasonably priced month-long stay, and that above all, you enjoyed your time here. We take pride in our housekeeping staff and how great they are at their jobs. We hope to see you again soon as it was a pleasure having you with us! Thank you.
Olympia, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

This little inn was perfect for our visit to Fredericksburg. We stayed in one of the suites.

The inn has the charm of being an older inn while at the same time the suite was very clean with up-to-date comfort on the inside. All the furnishings in the living room, the appliances in the kitchen, the bed, etc. are all as new and updated as the more expensive and more recently built hotels we've stayed in on our travels; all at an affordable price.

The staff are great. Very friendly and attentive.

Everything is in walking distance.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
PeachTreeInnFBG, Manager at Peach Tree Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 26, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review The PEach Tree Inn & Suites and we look forawrd to your future visits!
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2012

Girlfriend and I wanted to get out of the city for a weekend and spend some time in Fredericksburg. After searching online for both the best rate, overall appearance, and location, we came upon the Peach Tree Inn. I can tell you, without a doubt, we will be repeat customers! The staff is very friendly and helped us find a great steakhouse nearby. The rooms are in great shape and very comfortable. We especially liked the bathrooms are tiled with REAL tile and not vinyl or carpet. The location was also fantastic! A pleasant 5 minute walk will put you right into the heart of downtown with easy access to restaurants and shopping unique to Fredericksburg. If you enjoy a quiet, locally owned Inn, the Peach Tree is a great choice! See you on the next trip!!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for writing a review about your stay with us! We are so happy to hear that y'all enjoyed yourselves and were pleased with The Peach Tree Inn & Suites. See y'all next time!
Rockdale, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2012

We have stayed at several b&b in Fredericksburg. This was almost like a B&B. It is excellent for the price. Very reasonable. We stayed here in a suite with our 3 children and it had a full kitchen and a fireplace/heater. Very charming and very clean. We are fixing to stay here again as a couple in a king room and looking forward to it. Great muffins in the office for breakfast on the go. They kept my kids full for awhile.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
We truly appreciate your review of The Peach Tree Inn & Suites. We are proud of our property because, as you pointed out, a wonderful time can be had by all as our romms can accomodate families, or couples. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Been to Peach Tree Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!