“Terrible and cant get full refund from Cheapostay” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn

You added Knights Inn to your Saves list
Knights Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   8401 West Freeway I 30, Fort Worth, TX 76116 (Formerly Travelodge Suites Fort Worth)   |
Ranked #95 of 101 Hotels in Fort Worth
Fort Worth
“Terrible and cant get full refund from Cheapostay”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

I booked this hotel through CheapOStay.com, was nothing as advertised. Checked in and while walking to room was asked by two men for money, vagrants all over panhandling. Room was advertised with Kitchen, there was no kitchen. Room was very dirty, only there a few minutes and men were knocking on the door. Could not stay there, went to management to cancel because was filthy, unsafe and scary as a female traveler. I was told they could not give my money back. Tried to call CheapOStay to get this cleared and cancelled. CheapOStay did agree to refund some of my money but charged me $68.00 for a filthy unsafe room that I did not even say at. Don't make the same mistake I made and only use a trusted online site to make a reservation.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Goose Creek
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I booked the in the WYNDAM website and when I checked in i noticed it was a rough neighbor hood and the lot was loaded with construction contractor truck. I don't have a problem with construction workers but they can be rough. I walked in n the room and the carpet looked like someone came in with fresh asphalt on their boots. The hotel appears to be ancient on the inside. I did pull the covers back and didn't see any critters, but the next morning after getting out of bed I looked at the bed and found bed bugs. The management has still not responded, they offered me another room that had something in the bathtub that looked like mud? Walking back to the office I saw a window with a state quarentine warning, bed bugs.

Room Tip: Stay away.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Port Isabel, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

The room was dirty and outdated. There were cockroaches. Housekeeping service was close to non-existent. There was no pool. Or should I say, there was a pool, but it was filled with leaves?? No water, just leaves. I would only recommend this hotel as a very last resort. I had booked online, so I could not get a refund, but if I could have, I would. By the way... LOCK YOUR DOORS AND GUARD YOUR VALUABLES IN THAT NEIGHBORHOOD.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Been to Knights Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn

Address: 8401 West Freeway I 30, Fort Worth, TX 76116 (Formerly Travelodge Suites Fort Worth)
Location: United States > Texas > Fort Worth
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool
Ranked #95 of 101 Hotels in Fort Worth
Hotel Class:2 star — Knights Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Knights Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Knights Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.