“Don't stay here.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Fort Worth

You added Hilton Fort Worth to your Saves list
Hilton Fort Worth
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   815 Main St, Fort Worth, TX 76102 (Downtown Fort Worth)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Kiss Me Goodnight
Ranked #19 of 101 Hotels in Fort Worth
Little Rock
“Don't stay here.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2006

It was the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. I have been to many. There was no heating at night no matter what you had the thermostat on. If you requested extra pillows or towels the staff came staight out and told you pretty much just to forget it. They lost my car for for 2 hours in vallet parking, when they did find it, the keys went missing never to be found again. When I explained to many staff I couldn't expect anything more, they quite agreed with me. Even the staff seemed disappointed with the Raddison and the standards they apparently don't have.
Maria, Little Rock.

• Stayed February 2006

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Tulsa, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2006

My husband and I celebrated his birthday with a one night getaway to Ft. Worth and the Radisson Plaza Hotel. We stayed in a newly rennovated room in the JFK tower. (The hotel was where President John F. Kennedy spent his last night. At the time it was called The Texas Hotel.) That portion of the Radisson was renovated in the summer of 2005 and the decor is done in taupes, browns and creams. We were on the 10th floor, away from the lobby and loud noises so we had a peaceful night. We had a one-room suite with a king bed and sleeper sofa. The room was clean and seemed fresh with the recent renovation. It was a great value for the special internet price of $99. We ate dinner across the street at Del Frisco's steak house--very pricey but the best steak I've had! We were within walking distance of many restaurants and clubs in Sundance Square in downtown Ft. Worth. The Sunday morning breakfast buffet at The Radisson was good but not outstanding. The only real negative were the pillows which seemed flat and caused my neck to hurt the next morning. We would stay at this hotel again, but would request different pillows.

• Stayed January 2006
austin, texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2005

After several bad experiences over the last few years at the Radisson, my husband and I had vowed to never stay in this hotel again. However, last week we found ourselves desperate for a room in Fort Worth and unhappily booked one at the Radisson.

We were overjoyed to find that at least OUR room had been updated beautifully, with 5 star linens on the bed and new granite bathroom tiles with lovely fixtures. This was the 7th floor, room 703 - so with the caveat that we saw no other rooms this trip - I'll recommend the Radisson. We were there for one night only, so had limited contact with staff, so can't comment on customer service.

But I sure wish they'd do something about those diseased turtles in the lobby pond. It's just sad and gross.

Stayed December 2005
Houston
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2005

I got an excellent price on this hotel from Priceline but it has some problems. Priceline has it listed as a three star - it may be a three star in Mexico or China but not in Texas! It appears that they started redecorating but stopped. Although the furniture is new and modern the carpets were VERY badly worn and dirty. The cleaning seems to be sub-par also as my bathtub had hair in it and the desk lamp was covered with small stains (it looked as though someone had sneezed near it). But, as I said, I got a good price. If Priceline let me exclude hotels, I would exclude this one.

• Stayed November 2005, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2005

Hotel staff lacked professional appearance. Very impersonal. Requested late check out and housekeeping awoke us very early in the morning. A very pungent oder like diesel/bad food permeated the hall and room. Staff did not apologize for any inconveinence.

Leicestershire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2005

The room appeared a little tired but was clean and comfortable. The reception area and foyer was welcoming and relaxing this was helped by having a fish pond as you entered the building. It was just a 10 minute stroll to the "downtown" area which made it an ideal location. For a good range of beers try the flying saucer.

• Stayed June 2005
Fort Worth, TX
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2005

My wife and I stayed here on our wedding night in June of 2005. We happened to be staying there at the same time as a very large convention so the hotel was completely booked up and we were the last room to check in that night. Unfortuntely we were booked in a room with double beds rather than a king, but tried to make the best of it.

Our room was average, fairly clean but a little worn looking. However, to our suprise shortly after arriving in our room the front desk called us and asked us if we would like to move to the Presidential Suite because it was our honeymoon night. They sent up a bellman to help us and take us to the new room. It was a great gesture that made our night much more enjoyable. Although this is not the best hotel I've ever stayed in, the staff certainly did their best to make our night special.

• Stayed June 2005

Been to Hilton Fort Worth? Share your experiences!