“On a scale of 1-5 Stars, this gets a rating of one old moon” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Fort Worth

Save Saved
You added Hilton Fort Worth to your Saves list
Hilton Fort Worth
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   815 Main St, Fort Worth, TX 76102 (Downtown Fort Worth)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Parade of Lights Package
Ranked #19 of 101 Hotels in Fort Worth
Cisco, Texas
“On a scale of 1-5 Stars, this gets a rating of one old moon”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

We were on our twentieth wedding anniversary. Although we were looking forward to reminiscing about when we were first married, we didn't expect the smell of the room to instantly remind us of the old apartment we lived in back in 1992. The carpet was brown with spots and was the source of the long forgotten odor. We tried using our iPad to connect to the Internet using the WiFi password they gave us at the front desk. It would allow access for about a minute before it froze up. After about eight tries, I called the front desk. I was told they could give me the number to AT&T. I told them, "No thanks." Going through phone company call center hell is not something I'm willing to do. The front desk clerk told me that other iPad users have also reported problems. Being aware of an ongoing problem and not fixing it is an interesting business model. All I can say is that we will be going elsewhere in the future. (One last thing: the bath tub and shower needed a shower.)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dave F, General Manager at Hilton Fort Worth, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking time to review your stay. I noticed your concern regarding the Wi-Fi and know that we are upgrading the service the middle of next week- ironically! As the use of internet devices has increase a great deal we began the process to upgrade about 6 months ago and by the end of next week we will the upgraded service in place. I apologize for the connection our response. Thank you again and we hope you will consider staying with us when visiting Fort Worth. Dave Fulton VP and General Manager dave.fulton@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Newcastle upon Tyne,England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here on vacation from UK from September 20-26th..
We received a very large room with a fridge and both items related to the fact that we were "long stay patrons".
Both of these items were much appreciated We really liked the hotel and it was convenient for everything. We also liked the hotel design and the spacious bar. Fort Worth was a great.place to stay.
It is not too large and with Downtown,the Cultural District and the Stockyards there is plenty to do.
A special mention to Sergio and Nicholas on reception and Trisha at the bar.
All things considered I am really glad we chose the Hilton.

• Stayed September 2012
Dave F, General Manager at Hilton Fort Worth, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Thank you for staying with us recently on your trip to the US from the UK! I really appreciate your kind words about the hotel and several of our team members. We saw your reservation for a number of nights and determined- that a nice room and a refrigerator would be a great for your visit. We are glad that you agree that the hotel is great location in Downtown Fort Worth while visiting all the attractions, sites and entertainment venues. We are hopeful on your next visit to the US- you will stay with us again. Thank you, Dave Fulton VP and General Manager. dave.fulton@hilton.com
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Great hotel, great service and wonderful staff from the front desk to the lobby bar! Unfortunately, the lobby bar falls short by not offering nuts to accompany beverages. F&B Manager proabaly has fallen hostage to the trend of horrid snack mix so not to offend those who have nut allergies. What about those of us, who prefer nuts when we're at the bar?

Thanks to the ladies at the bar....I received my own customed tray of bar nuts!! These ladies are awesome (bartender Nicole)

Beef Fajita Quesadilla was more fat content than beef! Stay away if you are a beef or Mexican food lover. This bar appitizer was not very good. Replaced with a grilled chicken on foccacia, which was amazing!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dave F, General Manager at Hilton Fort Worth, responded to this review, November 22, 2012
Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking time to review your experience. Your comments regarding our staff are very much appreciated. Your comments regarding the Bar Mix and the concerns regarding the appetizer are noted and appreciated. We are pleased that Nicole heard and understood your concerns and provided an alternative. We are hopeful when you visit Fort Worth again that will stay with us. Thank you. Dave Fulton VP and General Manager. dave.fulton@hilton.com
Atlanta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

And enjoyable experience! Great older hotel that has been modernized in the heart of Ft Worth

Large wonderful rooms! Wonderful breakfast. Friendly staff. The hotel could use a little help in the conference & meeting department to bring it up to a strong Hilton standard, my only comment that would I would address to management.

• Stayed October 2012
Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking time to review your stay. I thank you for your kind words regarding - rooms, breakfast and the staff. I noticed your concern regarding conference and meeting services. Please feel free to correspond with me- so we can review.
My email address is dave.fulton@hilton.com Thank you again. Dave Fulton VP and General Manager.
Victor Harbor, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

It was a real surprise to discover that President JFK spent his last night at this hotel. The hotel reflects the character of the era and has many stunning photos on display that reflect the President's last days. The location of the hotel is great - within walking distance to local & interstate trains (including the airport train) & buses. The Concierge, Jacki was amazing and planned our stay to ensure that we missed nothing. This hotel became part of an unexpected pilgrimage that included a visit to The 6th Floor in Dallas - a commemoration to JFK - which was amazing. As Australians we didn't know much about JFK so we learned a lot. Great hotel, great service, we'll be back again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Dave F, General Manager at Hilton Fort Worth, responded to this review, September 29, 2012
Thank you for taking time to review your experience with us and also Fort Worth. Many of the staff remember you all- especially Jacki. We appreciate your kind words as I know Jackie does. You are so right about the location of the hotel- it is the heart of Downtown Fort Worth and in walking distance to the train that goes to Dallas. On your next visit the new JFK Tribute will be completed which will be a great site to see right in front of the hotel. Thank you again. Dave Fulton VP and General Manager dave.fulton@hilton.com
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

My family and I stayed here during a TCU football game. We are Hilton Gold members and picked this hotel because they had one of the very best reservation agents ever - Kate - who was able to reserve us connecting rooms (King to two doubles). When traveling with kids, having connecting rooms can make or break a trip. Kate went above and beyond during the reservation process and not only remembered us at check-in but confirmed that everything she promised was delivered. I give her an A+! The hotel is in a great location downtown (a 10 minute drive to TCU) and one block from our favorite restaurant in Ft. Worth, Grace. The lobby is very impressive. The rooms were recently updated but showed signs of what used to be.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us recently for the TCU Football game and for taking time to review your experience. We appreciate your kind words regarding Kate- one of our great team members. We do have many guests stay with us for the games due to our location in the Heart of Downtown Fort Worth (close to numerous great restaurants including Grace!) and the closness of TCU (by car or by bus via the "T" for only $3.00 round trip) We recently over Labor Weekend had many college football fans stay with us for the Cowboy Classic at Cowboy Stadium...the "T" has a round trip bus program for only $10- which is a great service at a very reasonable price. Upcoming enhancements to our guest rooms will in-room safes and by end of the year in-room mini fridges. Thank you again and we hope will see you all soon. Thanks Dave Fulton VP and General Manager. dave.fulton@hilton.com
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I recently booked the Hilton Downtown Ft Worth through a booking site HotelOne. (This site will somehow pop up when you u do a hotel search.) Although making my booking 2-3 months inadvance; receiving a confirmation; and PAYING FOR the room, I had NO reservation when arriving for my event. To make matters worse, the hotel was sold out for a wedding and the HILTON STAFF was not interested interested in trying to resolve the problem. They were rude, impatient and condescending like I was trying to get by w/ something. I had to change in a bathroom and was late and frustrated for my event after scrambling to find last minute accommodations. Now I have to try to get my money back (like that will happen). Dont use this site. Dont stay at this hotel. Ft Worth has LOTS more courteous hotels. Its back to the Worthington and Omni for me.

Room Tip: Stay at Worthington instead. Courteous and convenient.