You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Worth South Hotel to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Worth South Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   100 Altamesa E Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76134 (Formerly Crowne Plaza Fort Worth South)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #63 of 104 Hotels in Fort Worth
Tyler, United States
“No Tv?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

The lay-out was bad and the rooms had no TV service. The bathrooms had warm water in 2 of our rooms, but they did have a good breakfast. If they get the cable or direct-tv problem fixed and the water issues taken care of this would be a nice hotel to recommend.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Batesville, Arkansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This was by far the worst experience my husband and I have ever had with a hotel! I would rate it a zero it was that bad! First no cable in the rooms but somehow the lobby had cable TV. They said it just happened but then later claimed it had been out for weeks. Also no hot water and the same thing; it had been out for weeks. They never said anything about the hot water checking in! Also the room was so nasty! Stains everywhere and hair all over the bathroom and on the bedding! The air conditioner didn't even work! The service was just as bad as the rooms! I called and booked another hotel that night and left. The other hotel I called immediately guessed where we were staying at...to me that is sad. I had to come back the next day to speak to the manager to get a refund because the staff there couldn't and wouldn't do anything! I would rather sleep in my car then stay in this place!! Don't recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Killeen, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed in a suite with king bed. I also had a whirlpool bath. nice size room but as soon as you looked around it was not cleaned. Urine smell in the room and stains on the couch, whirlpool button was broken so you couldn't use it, while sitting in the bath the shower nozzle dripped, no TV service in our room, though internet worked. We stayed 2 nights, and it is a hike to the service desk. one elevator worked so you had to wait a while to catch it and it is small. My husband had to go and get the card rekeyed twice because it didn't work. sleep number bed made you feel like you were sleeping on a water bed (rolling around on plastic) Also if you bring a pet, please make sure they charge you the correct price. I was told 20 dollars for pet deposit, ended up charging us 60 dollars for her to stay the night and when asked about it opps it was a mistake. For the problems we had I will never stay here again!! not worth the money we paid to stay in a suite with a whirlpool bath.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Amarillo, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

1 - the cable is out (still even though they have cable in the bar), 2 - I am on the 6th floor and someone has bass so strong it shakes my skull, 3 - elevators are in a horrible location, and 4 - the overall area isn't the best.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Corvallis, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed here while on a trip that combined business and personal travel. I arrived late at night and was greeted by a friendly front desk person. She acknowledged my Platinum status and gave me a bottle of water.

I requested a king room, and although it was small, it was sufficient for one person. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the internet worked well. The room rate was excellent and included a decent breakfast.

The hotel is adjacent to I-35 but I did not hear any road noise. I recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Duncanville, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel was okay! Not TV service and the AC was very loud when operational. A good stay for one night travel. The lobby and breakfast was great. The bed was a uncomfortable due to adjust the sleep number not operating.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Powderly, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was not informed until check in that there was no television in room....I should have been informed when I reserved the room, so that I could have choose another hotel, the room was non refundable so there was nothing I could have done

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Worth South Hotel? Share your experiences!