“Constant Cravings” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Fort Worth, Texas
“Constant Cravings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I can't even begin to describe how much I love going to Sushi Axiom. Every time I go home, I try to go. The Colonial roll is my favorite specialty roll. I also love the Dragon and Alaskan rolls as well.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

82% Recommend
Fort Worth, Texas
“Spotty service and unappealing food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I am not a sushi expert, but this location has been a disappointment. This was my third visit to Sushi Axiom, and it is the third time that I have had a bad experience with the service and the food. The dishes for our table came out in five minute intervals which caused half our party to wait on the other half to eat. The food was greasy and did not taste good, at all.

Visited August 2012
Dallas/FortWorth
“Awesome Sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Went here tonight with my husband for a belated Valentine's dinner. We had reservations, which was a good thing, because they were quite busy. We ordered the calamari and crab nacho's which were both fabulous. I had a peach sake, and then we ordered spicy tuna roll, TCU roll, softshell crab and tempura shrimp rolls. All were outstanding. Atmosphere is incredible, very nice and the staff are the best!

Visited February 2013
“Great lunch value.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Their evening meal is delicious, but a bit pricey. But their bento box is one of the best lunch values I know of. Teriaki chicken, beef or salmon, salad, soup, fried veggies...can't eat it all. Yumm.

Visited October 2012
“Delicious lower carb offerings !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

We have eaten here several times and found that they have several options for rolls without rice. Fresh and delicious choices with plenty of variety keep us coming back. They are pricey but I've enjoyed every meal.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere