“A very nice hotel that is also kid friendly!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Omni Fort Worth Hotel

You added Omni Fort Worth Hotel to your Saves list
Omni Fort Worth Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1300 Houston Street, Fort Worth, TX 76102 (Downtown Fort Worth)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
12% Off! Book Now & Save!
Ranked #6 of 101 Hotels in Fort Worth
“A very nice hotel that is also kid friendly!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I went on an overnight trip with my two boys, ages 6 and 3, and I was a little nervous that they may not be child friendly or welcoming to guests with children, considering it's more of a high-end hotel...I could NOT have been more wrong!! Upon check-in they have each of my boys a little backpack with an activity book, stickers, a card game, a silly straw...all kinds of fun stuff that they loved! Then, that evening they dropped off milk and cookies for them as a bedtime snack. They thought that was pretty cool :). THEN, the next morning at the breakfast buffet they had a special kids buffet, that was perfect! They had organic milk boxes, cereals that they would like, tater tot hash browns, pancakes...all stuff especially for kids. It was so nice to stay at a hotel (not once specifically targeted for kids and families like Great Wolf Lodge) that was so accommodating and welcoming to children! We had a wonderful time and will definitely be staying at this hotel and other Omni hotels in the future!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
Halifax, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

Great location in Fort Worth, which is a perfect little city to visit as a tourist. Room was very nice, staff went out of their way to make our 25th Anniversary weekend fantastic including sending up Champagne and chocolate treats. Concierge helpful and hotel private shuttle allowed us to see even more of the city outside of walking distance. Great place to visit and perfect hotel to stay at!

Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

We got the romance package that got us some romantic gestures, a late checkout, and $100 food and beverage credit.

It was great. I called up early and they let me check in at noon, which was great because we had an afternoon wedding. We used all of the F&B credit and the food was great. Also, every time they said the food would take 30 minutes, it was there in 15. Great service.

Room Tip: Ask for a Water Garden view.
Huntsville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel once a year for the last four years for a conference. The service is always outstanding. This time, they outdid themselves. I developed a severe case of strep throat and could barely swallow. I called down to inroom dining and they were kind enough to bring me up salt so I could gargle. When I had to check out, I was going to have to store my luggage since I had to teach another session. My bellman offered to load my luggage into my car and repark my car. I travel for a living and stay in hotels all the time. I have NEVER been offered that luxury. Moreover, when I related my throat experience, my bellman offered to get me hot tea! I LOVE this place!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Denver, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

The Omni was a good choice for our hotel stay. Its location is good and the hospitality and guest staff is very friendly. The price point was high and the size of the pool area was disappointing. The restaurants and bars in the hotel were excellent but expensive.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Fort Wrth, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Our honeymoon night... was told at checkin that no rooms were available after making our reservations 6 months prior. we had to wait over 1 hour in the lobby and our honeymoon romance package was not setup and incomplete!! Very poor customer service by the front desk clerk and manager!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Jay S, Manager at Omni Fort Worth Hotel, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. We apologize that your room was not ready upon your arrival to the hotel. This is certainly not the type of experience that we want to create for any of our guests, especially when someone is celebrating such a special occassion with us.

Please feel free to contact us directly, and we will be happy to review your stay with you again.

Thank you.
Midland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

We came here for a little romantic weekend and had the couples package that has champagne, strawberries, and I opted to buy the couples 80 minute massage. It was really wonderful. The rooms are a decent size, unfortunately there was a convention going on at the time, so I couldn't get a corner room, but there are suites with balconeys and other amenities that some of the others don't have, and I think I would opt for that next time. The pool was decent, and the breakfast was really amazing. Its worth it to shop for deals and maybe spend more time than I did trying to get a better bargain, but overall we enjoyed the experience and will likely go back again for another spa day.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Been to Omni Fort Worth Hotel? Share your experiences!