“Gorgeous hotel with excellent service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Omni Fort Worth Hotel

Save Saved
You added Omni Fort Worth Hotel to your Saves list
Omni Fort Worth Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1300 Houston Street, Fort Worth, TX 76102 (Downtown Fort Worth)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
12% Off! Book Now & Save!
Ranked #7 of 100 hotels in Fort Worth
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Gorgeous hotel with excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I'm not sure what part of my stay I enjoyed more - the hotel or the staff running it! The room was excellent - comfortable bed, plenty of space, big closet, huge bathroom (big enough to do push-ups in - don't ask :)), spacious foyer. The workout facility was nice although it could stand a few more cardio pieces - one day they were all full so I opted for the stairs in the lobby as my cardio. The hotel lobby is beautiful - love the fireplace! The staff at the Omni was great - from beginning to end, from carrying my bags to hailing a cab. Polite, southern charm. I would stay here again without question.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
DanielDelk, Manager at Omni Fort Worth Hotel, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and we are very pleased that all the aspects of your stay were so spectacular from the moment you arrived. We are very delighted to hear that you found the southern charm of our staff to be so fantastic and we look forward to seeing you again very soon!

987 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Woodbury, Minnesota, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful upscale hotel. Room was plenty big. Beautiful windows. Lots of food, happy hour and wine bar options. The fitness room was big, the pool relatively small. Free wiFi if you sign up for their rewards program. Bed and pillows were awesome! Walking distance to endless restaurants and pubs. Shopping.

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you had such a nice experience and we definitely look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you back to our area.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

We had TLA in Fort Worth for the first time in many years. The convention hotel was the OMNI. Oh my goodness the service, the people everything was wonderful. If you didn't get to try their own
ketchup, you missed it, wonderful. Our room was on a corner,beautiful. They have a great gym,spa and grow their own herbs in a garden on the roof!
Stay here when you go to FT WORTH!

Room Tip: Ask for a corner on the 11 floor!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking a moment to submit a review of your recent stay at the Omni Fort Worth Hotel. We are delighted you had such a wonderful experience and that every aspect down to even the ketchup was enjoyable and memorable! We appreciate your feedback and do hope to see you again soon!
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

I booked a king bed for my husband and
my one night get away from our one year old. Only when they assigned our room, they never mentioned all the king rooms were taken and that they could only provide a double. If I had known there were no king beds available I would have stayed at the Worthington. Upon walking all the way back to the front office after seeing they had assigned us the wrong room, the woman at the front desk had nothing to say besides there were no king rooms available and offered no sort of alternative. If I had not already paid, I would have packed up the car and gone to another hotel. Very disappointing.

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you for taking a moment to provide us with your feedback. We are very disappointed to hear that your experience at our property was not enjoyable. We would love the opportunity to speak with you in more detail about your stay and have the opportunity to see you again. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at ddelk@omnihotels.com and I look forward to hearing from you.
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

I stayed here on business and its a really nice hotel with great rooms.

Rooms - large, lots of light (large windows) and everything you need. Robes, good coffee machine, Large TV with lots of channels. I'm a club member, so get free wifi and a beverage in the morning. Huge bathroom with all you need in it. Beds were really nice,plenty of electric points and storage. A safe also.

Lobby and staff - large and well decorated. Decent seating and set out well. Staff very nice and helpful, both in terms of help and recommendations.

Gym/pool etc - gym is a decent size and there is a spa. The pool was outside (which I didn't know at 6am when I went looking!) and looked fine. Parking is available, though I got a taxi.

Overall would stay here again. It's a 4, not a 5, mainly as the location isn't perfect unless you want the conference centre. Also the food was "ok" in the buffet not excellent. Would stay again though, so don't be put off.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our property and providing us with your feedback! We are very pleased to hear you had an enjoyable experience overall and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to Fort Worth.
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

This is a first rate property. My wife and I have stayed here several times when we have attended events downtown and we have found the rooms to be first rate. Very clean and comfortable. Up to date furnishings and a great bathroom. The hotel has a friendly staff and efficient valet parking. It is very convenient to the convention center and downtown restaurants.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review! We are very pleased to hear the location, cleanliness and comfort of the room, and friendly interactions with our staff all contributed to another great stay at the Omni Fort Worth Hotel. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Chicago, IL
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

My wife and I read on Trip Advisor how nice the pool area is at this hotel so we decided to pay the premium to stay here to unwind together after a family gathering in Dallas.

However, the pool was Closed due to vandalism of someone breaking glass. The entire pool area including the jacuzzi was closed and the pool was drained, but being refilled. There was conflicting information abut why it was closed and for how long. The area was locked up but I asked if we could get in anyway. Many delays ensued. We are from Michigan and don't get to lay in the sun that much at this time of year, and I was finally referred to Management and asked if they could make an exception and allow us to go into the pool area and lay on lounge chairs and perhaps go into the Jacuzzi which was running still. They would not allow it and after an hour of delays and debate, they gave me half off our first night stay. This wasnt' about the money to me and they would have been better served to just have someone escort us into the area for a short amount of time. It might have been cheaper for them and shown that they at least cared a little bit. Moral is that you need to ask if the pool is open before you stay here.

Room Tip: Room 955 is a good corner room with a better view.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
DanielDelk, Manager at Omni Fort Worth Hotel, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to submit your review and for choosing to stay at the Omni Fort Worth Hotel. We do apologize that your recent stay at our property was such a disappointment due to the pool closure. Regrettably, there was broken glass on our pool deck that also fell into the pool itself which required taking every possible precaution to ensure our guests safety. This includes draining the pool and keeping the deck area closed off while the pool is being drained and refilled as an empty or half-filled pool cavity becomes a very dangerous space. We do understand your frustration of not being able to access the pool deck area during this time and realize this was further exacerbated coming from a colder climate and looking forward to time at the pool. We understand it may be some time before you return to our area but would love to have you as our guest again. Please feel free to reach out to me at ddelk@omnihotels.com and thank you once again for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

Been to Omni Fort Worth Hotel? Share your experiences!