“SKETCHY!” 1 of 5 stars

Save 15% with 7+ Nights!
Ranked #96 of 104 Hotels in Fort Worth
“SKETCHY!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Horribly sketchy! It was just my young son and I and we didn't stay. The clerks were passing notes back and forth when we checked in, then said "We'll put you in the back building. If your room isn't renovated don't panic just come back and tell me." There was NO ONE parked at the back building but me....didn't even feel comfortable going back and telling them. We were the ONLY ones in our building!!! Guys hanging around outside the office and front building. Our door didn't even close properly. The room wasn't SUPER nice, but I could've stomached that. Safety, however, is nonnegotiable. I was the ONLY female I saw while I was there. I will NEVER use HotWire AGAIN. It was FAR from the 2.5 star it claims to be.

Room Tip: Book somewhere else
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Springfield
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

A big rambling sort of place, old, we had a spotless room in a clean building ac tv bed bath ambiance desk clerk all good, hot breakfast great, and a quite nice very large dining room too, all for $46 plus tax? If you can complain about this you'd complain at a free lunch!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is NOT a 2.5 star! Its a 1 star.
Old moldy sketchy scary place! Honestly didn't feel safe around a lot of the clientele.
Travelocity secret deals put me here and didn't care when I explained how it wasn't as advertised. Never stay here, and never use Travelocity. Both horrible.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

At first I thought they were renovating. I checked in, walking to the room I noticed the smell of mildew and saw the stains in the hallway carpet. once in my room only decent in there was the bathroom and cable. Furniture was cracked and chipped, both chairs were stained. I tried to relax but when my nephew called me said he got a room for 80.00 a night and so cozy and clean I immediately went to checkout. The front desk clerk was very nice another plus. If they renovated, replaced the carpets and furniture it could be good, however also the people staying there looking as if on drugs. So didn't stay but one hour and out I went.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends

Been to Hotel Trinity InnSuites Fort Worth / DFW? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Trinity InnSuites Fort Worth / DFW

Address: 2000 Beach Street, Fort Worth, TX 76103
Location: United States > Texas > Fort Worth
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #96 of 104 Hotels in Fort Worth
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hotel Trinity InnSuites Fort Worth / DFW 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with seekda GmbH, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Trinity InnSuites Fort Worth / DFW reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hotel Trinity Innsuites Fort Worth
Fort Worth Best Western

If you own or manage Hotel Trinity InnSuites Fort Worth / DFW, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.