“Horrible” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #96 of 104 Hotels in Fort Worth
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

This is NOT a 2.5 star! Its a 1 star.
Old moldy sketchy scary place! Honestly didn't feel safe around a lot of the clientele.
Travelocity secret deals put me here and didn't care when I explained how it wasn't as advertised. Never stay here, and never use Travelocity. Both horrible.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Families
Couples
Solo
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

At first I thought they were renovating. I checked in, walking to the room I noticed the smell of mildew and saw the stains in the hallway carpet. once in my room only decent in there was the bathroom and cable. Furniture was cracked and chipped, both chairs were stained. I tried to relax but when my nephew called me said he got a room for 80.00 a night and so cozy and clean I immediately went to checkout. The front desk clerk was very nice another plus. If they renovated, replaced the carpets and furniture it could be good, however also the people staying there looking as if on drugs. So didn't stay but one hour and out I went.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends

Been to Hotel Trinity InnSuites Fort Worth / DFW? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Trinity InnSuites Fort Worth / DFW

Address: 2000 Beach Street, Fort Worth, TX 76103
Location: United States > Texas > Fort Worth
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #96 of 104 Hotels in Fort Worth
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hotel Trinity InnSuites Fort Worth / DFW 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with seekda GmbH, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Trinity InnSuites Fort Worth / DFW reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hotel Trinity Innsuites Fort Worth
Fort Worth Best Western

If you own or manage Hotel Trinity InnSuites Fort Worth / DFW, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.