“Good Value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #75 of 101 Hotels in Fort Worth
Detroit, Michigan
“Good Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

We stayed here a few days. Overall, the hotel seems a bit run down and I can see why some people would not be happy with it. However, not being too fussy about things, the beds were clean and overall, I think this provided a lot of value for the money. We got a two room suite and each room had its own bathroom.

The breakfast was good, the pool was fine, and they had a great lobby area for working on computers and willing to make fresh coffee through out the day. The staff was attentive and responsive.

Not a great place by any means but you get what you paid for. This was by far the cheapest suite we could find and it was decent. I would not hesitate to stay here again. There was really nothing wrong with it, just not upscale but for us, that was fine.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

Our room was so comfortable we stayed for nights and I have yet to make it to breakfast. Do to the HEAVENLY BED AND PILLOWS IN OUR ROOM. Our stay was amazing.
The pool is like no other pool I have ever swam in.It over looks down town Fort Worth.
and to top it off on the side of the pool is a blueberry or grapevine,it is so neat. My favorite part of the hotel was walking through each floor of each building just so Icould see what name they had chosen for each room,very clever.Thanks again for a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: Get there COUPON out of Dennys in the hotel saver
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
catlover29, Manager at Hotel Trinity InnSuites Fort Worth / DFW, responded to this review, July 26, 2011
Thank you for the great review of the hotel.
We all look forward to seeing you again.
Lexington, Kentucky
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2011

We arrived at this hotel and immediately knew that this was not up to our expectations and did not look like the pics on the internet. We were told that the room was not available and we asked if we could just see a room and was told that we could not but to come back in one hour. We checked in later and was soooo disgusted with the filth and the appearance of the room and the entire hotel that we checked out immediately. The carpet was filthy, paint was peeling in the hallways, the counter top in the bathroom was stained and everything was just disgusting looking. The air conditioner was off and the room was 90 degrees. We turned on the air conditioner and it would run for only a minute or two and then stop!! We have never checked out of a hotel in the past and we are not unusually critical but this entire experience was horrible from the start to finish. We tried for over 2 hours to make these reservations and were told that they were busy and couldn't help us and to just keep calling back. We made approximately 10 calls before we could even make the reservations! Horrible experience; horrible and nasty, disgusting appearance of the entire hotel! Would not even stay in this place if YOU paid US!! The gentleman at the front desk did offer to move us to another room but we were so upset and disgusted with the appearance outside and inside we refused to stay!!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Liverpool, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2011

Me and my girlfriend stayed here for two nights while passing through Fort Worth. From the outside the hotel looked ok, the lobby was clean and welcoming and had free coffee and juice for guests. When we got to the desk the young lady was very helpful and we were quickly shown to our room. Upon entering our room we found it to be very dirty. There were bits all over the floor, used towels on the bathroom floor and someone had left us a present in the toilet, needless to say we went straight back to the desk to complain. Once again the young lady was very friendly and apologetic and this problem was solved straight away with no fuss! we were moved to another room. The next room was cleaner than the first it included a microwave, fridge, tv and coffee maker. The bathroom was small and the bath was filthy with age and cracked and the sink area was painted yellow and still staind with coffee and make up from prevouis guests. The toilet leaked and didnt flush properly which was a pain, and the bathroom floor was dangerously slippy when dry for some reason. I can swear ive been on runways quieter than the AC unit so no chance of a good sleep with that on. The pool area was good with a decent sized pool and a hot tub. The free breakfast was good aswell with sausages, eggs, fresh waffles, biscuits and gravy and the usual coffee, fruit and cereal. The free shuttle was a great feature as it took us to and from different places fast and the driver was super friendly which was great. All in all the hotel could use a decent clean and a refurb but i dont think i would stay again and im not one to write bad reviews in all honesty but this place was something else! like i said great staff but the hotel was a huge let down

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Gladewater, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2011

Wonderful experience! The staff from the beginning of my stay to the end were gracious, kind, and very helpful. The hotel provided shuttle service to the Ft. Worth Convention Center on both days I was there, and went the extra mile in providing that service to me and others. The free breakfast buffet was nice and the food was great. The rooms were clean, and nice. Had everything I needed....TV, small frig and microwave. There was lots of information in the rooms with available numbers for food delivery and local interest. Also directions to get to any place you wanted to go. In the lobby was free internet access which was great. I had a room that had a great view of the pool and spa area, although I didn't get time to take advantage of those great extras. They also had complimentary drinks and soda's in their sport's bar for guest although because of the time I wasn't able to take advantage of the free soda's and meeting other guest.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
catlover29, General Manager at Hotel Trinity InnSuites Fort Worth / DFW, responded to this review, June 20, 2011
Thank you for the great review. I am glad you found the staff friendly and the hotel fit your needs. I hope we see you again in the near future.
Manhattan Beach, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2011

This hotel is HORRIBLE!! I've never stayed at a nastier hotel. The carpet is so so dirty. We had dogs with us and I felt like they were getting dirty just walking on the carpet. The food they served was worse than cafiteria food. The hotel staff was almost non-existent. We got locked out of our room and the guy at the front desk - who looked like a janitor made us keys 3 times and none of them work....he had to call a manager to come and let us in. We only got our room cleaned one day and even then she only made one bed and didn't clean or vaccuum at all. There are very shady people around the hotel - it is literally on the freeway. The morning I was leaving the shuttle picked me up at 4:30 am and there were 6 prostitutes in the lobby....I told the shuttle guy I didn't know they were up this early and he said they are just getting off work. I have no idea why ANYONE would stay at this hotel. I wish the other people we were there with had read these reviews because they would have never booked it. The only positive is that the bed was comfy but not worth staying here. It is in a very shady area where there are a lot of half way houses where people stay when they get out of prison. There were cops in the parking lot and they said they come there to find stolen cars - apparently they find a lot in the parking lots.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!!!!!!! RUN FAR AWAY!!!
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2011

I booked this stay on hotwire, so when I looked up the reviews on tripadvisor I was dismayed and worried, and it was all for nothing! We had a very nice stay here-- the hotel had a happy hour with two free drinks for each guest that we took advantage of before we headed to Sundance Square on the courtesy shuttle! When we were ready go to back to the hotel, we gave them a call, and the courtesy shuttle came back to pick us up. The staff was very nice and helpful, giving me a free toothbrush since I had left mine at home. Also, the breakfast was delicious-- hash browns, biscuits, gravy, eggs, waffles, sausages-- really nice! I would come here again.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Hotel Trinity InnSuites Fort Worth / DFW? Share your experiences!