I was only scheduled to stay at this hotel for about a month as a job transfer and waiting for my apartment to be ready. It ended up 66 days! This property is decent for the price. I have read the reviews and find most of the negative to be unwarranted. The employees all were nothing but nice to me during my entire stay and Destinee (not sure if I spelled it correct) always remembered my name and assisted me and others with my company with incredible service.
The rooms are complete....comfortable bed, full fridge, stove, microwave oven....ok, so you don’t get maid service every day, but this is the concept of extended stay hotels. When I would run out of towels, I would just trade them in at front desk...it is not a hard task.
Around the hotel you have many amenities, including bars, restaurants and some shopping. If you want to drink, try Trinity Tavern, plus it is smoke free.
HINT: Always ask for the 4th floor, because the construction company who built this hotel needs to be put out of business. You can hear everything upstairs. The building workmanship does not appear to be very "strong". The walls are thin, I was on phone one night around 11pm and the person in other room did not appreciate it.....I got the wall bang! Another con is the internet. Wireless sucks and I have heard rumblings from staff it is due to too many pilots who stay there down "movies" etc. and clog up system.. I used Ethernet cable and it was ok, but mainly I used my own.
This hotel has several minor issues, but overall for the price and excellent service, it was a nice experience and it was my home for two months.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Dfw South Hotel Fort Worth
- Candlewood Suites Dfw South Hotel
- Candlewood Suites Fort Worth
- Candlewood Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Candlewood
- Fort Worth Candlewood Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Our Newly Built Extended Stay Hotel in Fort Worth The beautiful, new Candlewood Suites DFW South is located adjacent to the CentrePort Business Park and is approximately three minutes from the DFW International Airport. Our hotel is centered in the DFW Metroplex, providing you with easy access to the Dallas Cowboys' Stadium, Texas Rangers' Stadium, Six Flags Over Texas, Hurricane Harbor and the Nokia Theatre. Our extended stay hotel in Fort Worth is just a short drive from shopping and entertainment districts like Grapevine Mills Mall and the Stockyards Station in Fort Worth. Lodging here is convenient for corporate travelers, as our extended stay hotel is near Fort Worth businesses like Cuna Insurance, the American Airlines Training Center, the Small Business Administration, Boeing, Flight Safety, UT Arlington, TCC Southeast and Northeast Campus. Our DFW hotel's amenities include 1,450 sq. ft. of meeting space as well as a business center. For a 'home away from home' feeling in Ft. Worth, our hotel offers spacious suites, complete with full kitchens, complimentary, high-speed Internet access and 32-inch LCD TVs with DVD players, as well as the 24-hour Candlewood Cupboard store, a music & movie lending library, fitness center and complimentary guest laundry. You're invited to join us for a complimentary Manager's beer and wine reception each Wednesday when you stay at the pet friendly Candlewood Suites - DFW South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Candlewood Suites DFW South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.