“Watch check out bills partially under door” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save!
Ranked #16 of 101 Hotels in Fort Worth
Alexandria, United States
“Watch check out bills partially under door”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

All was great at this hotel; except I specifically asked for NOTHING to be placed under my door (meaning check out bill). This was because ANYONE can take the bill since it is only partially under the door and there is a lot of personal data on that form.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth. I am glad that you enjoyed the hotel with the exception of the receipt not being all the way under the door. I do apologize as this is not the customary service that we provide at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth. I have e-mailed you seperately about this issue and what I can personally do to ensure that you are 100% satisfied. Thank you once again for staying with us and we hope that you will give us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Round Rock, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We arrived around 8pm and check in was smooth and efficient which we appreciated! Room was nicely done, clean, and quiet! Breakfast was good- omelets, eggs, bacon, cereals, oatmeal, waffles, etc... Our kids swam the 2nd day and the pool area was clean and towels were plentiful. Check out was smooth as well. Will definitely stay at this location again! Great place to stay if you are going to be visiting the museums- really close!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suties Fort Worth! We really try and make our breakfast the best it can possibly be and I am glad that you enjoyed it! Our location is perfect to visit the museums and all Fort Worth has to offer withour dealing with the headaches of downtown traffic. Thank you once again for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth and we look forward to your next visit with us!
Shreveport
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I have stayed at this particular hotel several times, it has yet to disappoointed me. Really convenient to grocery stores, the mall and resturants. Love the indoor pool and snack area. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth. I am extremely glad to hear that we are able to exceed your expectations every time you stay with us! I will make sure to share your response to the staff so they know that you really apprecaite their hard work. I also wanted to thank you for sharing with us your about your experience, we highly value all feedback we receive. Thank you once again for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Fort Worth and I hope you will come back and visit us again in the future!
Warner Robins
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Our family had a wedding to attend and the service, convenience and condition of this hotel was impeccable! We really enjoyed everything and were able to get where we needed to go quite easily. I would highly recommend staying here versus the hotel on the other side of the parking lot (our parents stayed there and their service needs attention). Thanks!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth. Also, thank you for taking the time to share with us about how The Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth was able to exceed your expectations. We absolutely loved having the wedding party and all the guests stay with us and the staff really enjoyed getting to know everyone. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again soon!
Roswell, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Excellent trip. Rooms were quiet, neat, and well-maintained. The pool was also very nice and we enjoyed it several times over our stay. The only thing that gets to me is the various prices over the extended stay. It drives me crazy to pay $144 one night and $119 the next for the same thing. I get it, but there has got to be a better way so that guests don't feel like they're being ripped off.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I appreciate you taking the time out of your schedule to give us a review. We do work hard daily to guarantee that the pool area and the property overall is properly maintained so our guests can enjoy all of our ammenities to the fullest. The prices for the hotel are based on availability and demand and that is why there was a rate difference during your stay with us. Thank you once again for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Fort Worth and taking the time to give us such a good review! I hope that you will come back and visit us again in the near future!
Lubbock, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Our party of 30 stayed at the Hampton for a wedding over Memorial Day Weekend. There was another very large group staying also, so the hotel was full.

THE PROs:

The location of this hotel I-30 made navigating the area very easy. There is a mall across the highway and several inexpensive shopping and eating options close by. It is not, however, walk friendly.

The rooms were very clean, and the bedding smelled and looked freshly washed, including the duvet covers on the beds.

The beds themselves were extremely comfortable, as were the pillows. I always take my own pillow, but the ones provides were plentiful and very good quality.

The rooms were quiet, the TV offered both CNN and FOX, a rarity, and the towels were plentiful.

The elevators, despite the crowds, were sufficiently roomy and quick to prevent any significant wait times.

The morning breakfast selection, with the exception of the egg dishes of every kind, had good variety and quality. The eggs, however, were nasty.

The robust coffee was excellent!

The breakfast server, alone and unassisted, was pleasant, prompt with refilling offerings, and spoke English perfectly! Given the size of the crowds, a feat of amazing proportions! Brava!

The breakfast area was large enough for a huge crowd, which they had, with comfortable seating and good handicap access. The bathrooms in the common areas were super clean!

THE CONS:

The check in staff was harried and not super friendly. I did not receive one smile from the young lady who checked us in. They failed on check-in to give me the group information packet with directions to each bridal event, but did give me one later when I discovered their availability and asked for one.

The water pressure was non-existant on the 4th floor. Every member of our party commented on this! I'm not sure if this is an ongoing issue, but the combination of very soft water and no pressure made washing long hair an epic event!

The closet space was negligible! No place for shoes, due to the large safe in the floor of the closet, and the iron/board standing inside. We packed very lightly, so it wasn't necessarily an issue for us, but would be if you were staying more than a couple of days.

The eggs! (See above)

The walkup to the front door from the west parking lot was very slippery, and a couple members of our party almost fell. This should be addressed quickly.

Room Tip: The 4th floor was quiet and easily accessible with good elevators and carpeted stairwells.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! Thank you also for taking the time out of your busy schedule to give us a wonderful and descriptive review! I am glad that we were able to make your stay and your group's stay memorable. I will also make sure that all the cons are reviewed to improve the overall quality of the hotel. In response to the water pressure we did have a very brief issue that has since been resolved and the water pressure is taken care of. Thank you once again for taking the time to write your review and I hope that you will come and visit us again at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth in the near future!
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

The bed was comfortable, clean and quiet room. Conveniently located across from a nice shopping mall, and right on I-30. Hot breakfast is really good and better than the Wingate in Frisco we stayed in during the same time frame.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am extremely gald that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of our complimentary hot breakfast! A good breakfast is a great way to start your day and we really try to make sure that our guests have a breakfast that is not only substancial but also extremely enjoyable! Thank you once again for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth and I hope you will come back and visit us again in the near future!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30? Share your experiences!