“Success School trip. Over night stay was excellent!!” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Book Early and Save!
Ranked #16 of 101 Hotels in Fort Worth
San Antonio, Texas, United States
“Success School trip. Over night stay was excellent!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Very good value for a wonderful weekend expereince of a business training session. This was worth the money, Recommend this facility to anyone. Staff were helpful and nice, did not have any issues with them at the time of the stay. This facility was six miles away from the convention center, seems to be a good distance away from the possible congestion and construction of the city at this time. Ran in to traffic once during our stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and you took the time to share your experience with us. We strive to exceed the expectations of every guest that walks through our doors. I hope next time you come to visit us the traffic is not as heavy for you. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope you will come back and visit us again at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Kelly at the front desk is awesome! She is helpful and so kind! We are in town for a wedding and she arranged a cab for us. She was extremely busy, answering phones, talking to hotel guests and checking people in but always had a smile. Hotel was a little disarray because of renovations and that was a little overwhelming the weekend we were in town.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth. I am extremely glad that Kelly was able to make your stay a memorable one! We strive to make sure that we exceed the expectations of every guest. I hope that you will come back and visit us again and see the finished product of the lobby renovation. Thanks again for staying with us and taking the time to share with us about your experience with us at the Hampton Inn and Suite Fort Worth.
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Hotel staff was extremely helpful , nice and very polite. You would think we were old friends. Nice local and close to restaurants and the zoo. Nice hotel for business or pleasure. Was clean and in a safe area. I guess it was from the police all over the place......ha

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Thank you so much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Fort Worth. I am extremely glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and our staff was able to make your stay a memorable one! Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience you had while with us. Everyone at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth strives to exceed the expectations of every guest every day. Once again thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience and I hope you will come back and visit us again in the near future!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

This is a typical Hampton property and looks fairly new. Hotel has all the cleanliness of the Hilton standards. The hotel staff was helpful and friendly. Room service did not replenish my coffee and left dirty towels in my bathroom but did replenish them. A little odd but did not affect my opinion. I will stay here again because the price is better than others in the area. Very close to shopping and food. Easy to get to off Camp Bowie or I-30.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, November 3, 2012
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Fort Worth, TX. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay while you were with us. I wanted to thank you for bringing the issues you did have with your stay to my attention so I can make sure that they are corrected for your next stay and for future guests. We strive to exceed the expectations of every guest and your comments will help us in achieving this goal. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will visit us again in the future!
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Typical Hampton Inn as I stay at them often for business. Pleasant, expected usual Hampton cleanliness, lighted parking, The location is excellent for getting on I-30 and the nearby shopping center. Close to many restaurants with quite the variety nearby as well.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Beaumont
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

I stayed there for a week...no complaints...nice clean friendly service level 3 hotel!! Parking lot is well lit at night...felt safe enough to fill 150 gift bags at midnight! The staff was very warm and friendly!!

I arrived late Friday night and had forgotten to order down free room...the night clerk personally found down free pillows and brought them to my room!!

• Stayed August 2012
Houston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

Overall, what you would expect from a Hampton Inn. On the plus side, I would say the quality of their personnel and professionalism was on the higher than average side. Things were run like clockwork -- breakfast, coffee in the afternoons in the lobby and afternoon cookies also. Very nice touch -- run very professionally. Also, the facility was clean at all times-- made you feel good about coming back. I also enjoyed their small work out room -- it was small, but had both a treadmill and free weights --very nice. If I had to point out any minuses, I would say the "quality" of the breakfast was on the lighter side. They serve what I call the "fake eggs" (you know what I mean) and no hard boiled real ones to make up for it. But overall, it was decent and hot -- with sausage or bacon also. One minor issue, my shower seemed to want to run "hot only" and it was hard to get it cool enough for me (but again, only minor issue). Overall, I would return again since the major issues clearly go in their favor.

Room Tip: If you dont mind the security of a ground floor room, you may choose that since the elevators were a...