“Awesome place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #47 of 100 hotels in Fort Worth
Crestview, Florida
“Awesome place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Upon arrival which was a little earlier than 3. The young lady at the desk had a room for us but it wasnt ready so she put us in another room. Very nice rooms. clean and well cared for. The corridors, lobby, breakfast area, and indoor pool & spa area also were very clean, and kept that way for our entire stay. 3 days we were there and the breakfast was awesome each day. The staff was very friendly and helpful as well.

Room Tip: We had a corner room which was very nice but it did face the freeway. Not too bad unless you're...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

51 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Fort St. John, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

I knew things were gonna be bad when I was left at the airport for over an hour waiting for the shuttle. The rooms are alright but try to get a top floor. Not much soundproofing between floors.

They advertise to bell training center attendees that they will have a shuttle available to and from the centre as well as within a five mile radius. Well here I am on Saturday with a day off and no shuttle to get me anywhere and a minimum two hour wait for a cab. Shuttle service has left me waiting for an hour twice and over a half hour numerous times with previous arrangements made. My colleagues who are staying at the best western have had zero problems with their shuttle. Go stay there. There are lots of restaurants near here but if you have a day off try to come up with some other way to see the sights.

Also try to get up earlier and skip the breakfast they serve here. Yuck.

I would gladly stay at a lower grade hotel if it meant I wouldn't be sitting here on a beautiful day in a new country with nothing to do but write this review.

• Stayed November 2012
texasmanager, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fort Worth I-35 Western Center, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
I was so sorry to read of your displeasure, it is important to myself and the staff that our guests are always taken care of. I know coming in from the airport you are ready to get to your hotel and checkin. The airport is 45 minutes away and with the construction on 820 it can delay traffic even longer. We are so sorry to hear this affected your pickup. We do ask for prearranged transportation needs so we can adjust the time and staff accordingly. I do hope we satisfied you with our accomodations before you returned home. If there is anything I could do please contact me and we can discuss further.
Fargo, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

This is an outstanding facility. Everything is always neat and clean. Meals served are above average. It is easy to get to most everywhere in the Ft. Worth area. We have stayed at this facility in the past and yet it always looks new.

Room Tip: Probably would be OK to get a room away from the I-35 side although we have never heard any of the t...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for choosing Holiday Inn Express Western Center for your recent stay, we look forward to seeing you again. The staff and I are always so appreciative of your feedback. If you ever have any questions or need anthing please let me know.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

As priority club platinum member, I enjoy the reserved parking spaces, the welcome letter in the check-in folder and most of all, I appreciate the acknowledgement.
The property was clean inside and out and out and my room smelled great.

Enjoy you stay,

George

• Stayed November 2012
texasmanager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fort Worth I-35 Western Center, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Thank you so much for your feedback, we always love to hear from our guests. As a platinum member we realize that you do stay at Holiday Inns a lot, and we are so glad to be one of them. We do strive to deliver the best in customer service and accomodations and I am so glad that we succeeded with you, I will definately pass your wonderful comments on to the staff, it is always appreciated by them that their efforts are recognized.
Claremore, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Our visit to Ft. Worth was for our son's wedding. Being that I have never had to deal with making arrangements for family and friends before or planning for a rehursal dinner. My first phone call with Kelly was professional, friendly, helpful and easy. She walked me through everything and made my job as mother of the groom a breeze. She helped set up room reservations, and a meeting room for the rehursal dinner.
Once we got to the hotel, the staff was friendly, helpful, professional. They handled every need I had. My family and friends were treated like they were the most important people there. From Kelly to the front desk to the ladies who prepared our breakfast every morning to the cleaning staff. I say Thank you from the bottom my heart. You were all wonderful and if I could hug you all I would And that includes Hugo too.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
texasmanager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fort Worth I-35 Western Center, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful comments on our hotel and staff. We are so pleased that we were a part of this special event. We always try to do everything we can do to make it easier for you, so you can enjoy it fully. I will pass along your praise to Kelly and the entire staff, this is what makes our jobs so rewarding.
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

Our family spent one night here. We were very impressed with the front desk associate, Joanie Kazelis. Ms. Joanie was kind, friendly, helpful, and an absolute professional. She ought to be recognized and put in a position of leadership!

This motel is one of the cleanest establishments in which we have ever stayed. The bathroom is beautiful and guests are provided with toiletries above & beyond the typical soap or shampoo. My husband was happily surprised to see "real" suit hangers!

We will certainly tell everyone about this motel & we will happily stay here again the next time we are in the area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
texasmanager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fort Worth I-35 Western Center, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you so much for your comments, we are always so happy to hear from our guests and love to hear that you had a great stay. Our staff and owners are dedicated to providing the best service and amenities to our guests. I will pass your positive feedback along to Joanie she will be very pleased, again thank you so much for staying at our location,we hope to see you again when you are traveling this way.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

The staff appears not interested in the consumers and in a hurry to get u out of their face.the hotel is clean but by far its definitely not a warming or friendly atmosphere. They double charge your credit card and are in no hurry to get it back to you. The hotel manager assures you that she will research and get back to u but these promises never come to pass

• Stayed September 2012
We wanted to thank you for the constructive feedback. We value your opinion and would love to have you back sometime. We are very proactive in the training of our associates and are really sorry if someone gave you the impression that you are not a valuable guest. We will definately address this in our next staff meeting. I always address the issue of billing with our guests personally, I know how important this is in todays economy, if I failed to get back to you on a billing issue I am very sorry, I always address this the day I receive the inquirey, if I failed to get your messasge I apoligize, please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can answer any questions you may have. 817-234-9033.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Fort Worth I-35 Western Center? Share your experiences!