I went to this hotel to have a slumber party for my daughters birthday. when i arrived, from the minute i walked thru the door my terrible experience started. The staff here was horrible. the lady on duty when i arrived was Joni. she was not friendly and when i asked for a early check in she felt the need to remindly me rudely that check in time was 3pm. i was already advised of this but prior to my booking the room. i was advised that check in was 3pm but if a room was available i would be able to check in as early as 12 noon. I didnt argue with the woman i just said that was fine and sat in the lounge until a room was available. later that day when all the girls arrived they decided to go swimming, we took the towels out of the restroom of the hotel and went down to the pool. after getting to the pool we discovered that the hotel provided pool towels. we didnt bother with them as we had already grabbed the towels from the room. when we returned to the room, i had my daughter call downstairs to ask for more towels as the girls now needed to shower. when my daughter hung up, she said "mom, the lady was rude and told me she couldnt bring me towels and to come get them myself". Again, me trying to keep confusion down on her birthday, I told her, just go get the towels so ya'll can take showers. so wehn my dughter went to get towels, she stated Joni would only give her 2 big towels and no face towels. I then called downstairs yet again and advised the young lady that i had 5 girls at a slumber party that needed to showers and she told me and i quote: " i can give you a couple more towels, but make sure you dont take them home with you". i have never felt so disrespected in my life. for her to imply that we were going to steal hotel towels. i assured her that we would shower and bring the towels to the front desk as soon as we were finished. At this point im almost in tears im so furious but i still refused to go off as i have my daughter and her friends and dont want to go off and be the bad person. The lady joni advised me that they did not have much clean linen and that was why she was unable to provide the linen that was needed. i made my daughter open her birthday gift (a comforter set) and put sheets on the couch bed in order for some of the girls to sleep there. when we woke up this morning and were getting dressed and preparing to leave. housekeeping knocks and bursts in while we are getting dressed and says dont you check out today? i said yes maam but check out is at 12 noon right? then she apologizes and walks away. after we were dressed and prepared to leave i walked out the door and noticed that my bill with all my personal information for my account was laying in the middle of the hallway. thats when i called corporate. the lady i spoke with on the phone did not appear to be interested but did contact the hotel staff and have them offer me a $30 discount. honestly, i would like to not have to pay for this experience at all. i would not accept a night free.they can have it. i would never stay nor recommend this hotel again.i stay at hotels often but this experience was horrific. they appear to be trying to save money because the issue with the towels and the note in the restroom that says re-use towels and the fact that we took a dvd player to watch movies and the hotel has a block on the tv that prevents u from watching movies as they would prefer you to buy theirs. ive never stayed at a hotel where the kids couldnt bring their own games and movies. needless to say if you are looking for top notch, THIS IS NOT IT!!!!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Fort Worth i-35 Western Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Fort Worth i-35 Western Hotel Fort Worth
- Holiday Inn Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Fort Worth hotel in Fossil Creek boasts premium amenities! Enjoy comfort at the new Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth, Texas. Our hotel in Fossil Creek provides easy access to the Dallas/Fort Worth, Alliance and Meacham airports for your transportation convenience. Families looking for quality lodging in Ft. Worth will love staying at this hotel, located off I-35W and Western Center Blvd. Our Fort Worth hotel offers close proximity to numerous local attractions, including the new 250,000 square foot Cabela's outdoor outfitter store, the famous Stockyards Station, Texas Motor Speedway and the Cultural District. Other nearby activities include the downtown Sundance Square, the Fort Worth Zoo and NRH2O Water Park. Business travelers are impressed by our comfortable accommodations in Fort Worth, TX. Situated in a suburban area of the city, we are convenient to many large companies, so you will never have to miss a meeting. Some local companies include Motorola, Lockheed Martin, Haggar Clothing, FAA and the Fort Worth Naval Air Station. In addition, we provide a business center featuring fax, copier, printer services and free high-speed Internet access. While you are lodging in Fort Worth, enjoy premium amenities, including an indoor pool and whirlpool, a 24-hour fitness center and our complimentary hot breakfast bar. Book your reservation now to enjoy our great Fort Worth hotel deals and rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Fort Worth I-35 Western Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.