“Gem on Magnolia” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 1,322 restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Bistro
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Description: Unpretentious Global Cuisine! Fast paced lunch featuring an array of salads, grilled sandwiches, almost famous burgers and several grilled specialties to chose from. The pace slows a bit at dinner and the environment elevates focusing on our wine bar, separate dinner menu, nightly specials and live music every evening...And don't forget to order Lili's house made Doughnuts and Coffee!
Crosshaven, Ireland
“Gem on Magnolia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Great service. Only has beer and wine. Good fish in Fort Worth isn't easy to find. Flounder was great. Live music on Friday night.
Small venue. Get reservation.

• Visited May 2013

86% Recommend
Fort Worth, TX
“Nice Place for Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

My wife and I had lunch there recently. Nice atmosphere and very attentive and friendly service. We both had sandwiches. The gorgonzola waffle fries were great. The sandwiches were okay.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Small and bustling”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Made the cardinal Friday night mistake and did not have a reservation. They managed to squeeze the four of us in at the corner of the bar and it was not unpleasant! Where ever you sit, you are going to be sitting close to someone because the space is pretty tight. The bar keep was attentive and the food very good. Lively atmosphere. The location is in an interesting part of Ft. Worth with many other restaurants and bars around it. We'd even chance it again without reservations but if you're picky about where you sit, make sure you call ahead.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
“My Favorite Restaurant in Fort Worth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Lili's is — by far — my favorite restaurant in all of Fort Worth (and the competition is high here). Lili's has a very unique atmosphere — one where you'll feel comfortable in jeans and sandals or dressed up all swanky for a night out.

For dinner, Lili's is buzzing with locals and out-of-towners alike, often accompanied by live music and always paired with a killer wine bar and expert sommelier. For lunch, Lili's is comfortable, convenient and decadent.

I'm a big fan of the Lili's House Burger or the house salad for lunch and the King Ranch Chicken, the portobello and polenta with salmon or any one of their perfectly cooked steaks for dinner.

I can't tell you enough how much I love this place — the team at Lili's is incredibly friendly and professional, you'll be as big of a fan in no time.

• Visited April 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Five Star”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I'll have to admit that I have moved 4-5 blocks away from Lili's Bistro into the Fairmont Historical District from Dallas and I was totally shocked at what I found at Lili's.
I am a Charter Member of Del Frisco's and III Forks and even frequent the Silver Fox in Plano, Texas and Lili's topped them all on my very first excursion out from my new home!
Yes, this is all quite amazing!
I was a little late coming in that evening and they were about to close and I was going to eat something light but ended up with a perfectly light salad that just teased my palate for things to come. When my steak arrived the presentation was not only appealing but screamed to me to enjoy and that my friends is the way it should be.
Well my first bite was heaven!
It was a 'PERFECT' filet.... yes that is right the perfect filet, seared to my exact specs.. rare to medium rare!
It was lightly crisp on the outside and succulent, juicy and flavorful on the inside.
Wow!
This doesn't happen very often enough in life so I'm enjoying it again as I write!
The ambiance was relaxing with a soft piano playing in the background and with dim candle-lights on the table.
The only thing I was disappointed in was that I didn't have a date to share and enjoy this perfect occasion with.
The wait staff sat me promptly and the waitress politely and professional served me.
As, I walked home on this cool clear evening I was trying to figure out which lucky lady was going to accompany me on my next visit!
I want to thank the manager and owner for working so hard at perfecting their service, food preparation and ambiance.
You hit a grand slam!
And, I am circling the bases to come back to my new home away from home!

• Visited August 2012