“Just About Perfect” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Fort Worth Downtown

Save Saved
You added Embassy Suites Fort Worth Downtown to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Fort Worth Downtown
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   600 Commerce Street, Fort Worth, TX 76102 (Downtown Fort Worth)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn Double Points
Ranked #5 of 100 hotels in Fort Worth
Austin, Texas
“Just About Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I always love staying in the Embassy Suites. The suites are a great size and comfortable, the breakfast is amazing and you can always count on everything being clean. The Embassy Suites in downtown Fort Worth is all this and more. EVERY SINGLE PERSON on staff when I was there was helpful and friendly. I especially appreciate Kara who offered me hot tea and a muffin when I was too late for the hotel breakfast. The hotel is a short walk to the convention center and there are quite a few places to eat nearby.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Tracey C, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Thank you for your priceless comments regarding our hotel and staff. I am thrilled to hear Kara provided you with excceptionally good service. We are glad our Embassy Suites Fortworth-Downtown location suited you well. Please be sure to like us on our new Facebook page for specials and giveaways.Hope to see you again soon!

618 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
Houston, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

This place is absolutely amazing. I came here this weekend for a conference and brought along my husband and two little ones (a toddler and a baby) . Right from our arrival, they treated us like we were the only guests there. As you pull up to the valet parking, the manager meets you asks for you name before you even exit your car and by the time you have unpacked your car, your room is ready for you and another staff members has your keys waiting for you as soon as you walk through the door.

Every staff member from the manager down to the bell-staff and cafe workers are always there to great you with a smile, remembering any and all preferences and as a parent, the fact that they played with my kids and didn't see them as an inconvenience was a huge plus.

The rooms were well appointed and as anyone with toddlers can attest, we don't always leave the room in the greatest condition, but it was always spotless upon our return.

We highly recommend this place to stay for all families visiting the Fort Worth area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Tracey C, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
Thank you so much for your sweet compliments! We are so happy you received great service from our staff! We look forward to having your family back again!
Kansas City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

FRIENDLY STAFF! Comfortable and very well maintained property and excellent fitness center and breakfast offering.

Great work management and employees, among the best Embassy Suites that I've stayed and and I will return during my next trip.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for giving us such a lovely review! Our staff takes such pride in their service and I am very glad you were able to experience this first hand. Be sure to like us on our new facebook page! We look forward to your next trip to Embassy Suites Fortworth-Downtown.
horizon city, texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Excellent service; friendly staff in this downtown Fort Worth hotel. You can walk to convention center, bars, restaurants and other downtown events. There is no shopping downtown, no drugstores or convenience stores.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Embassy Suites Fortworth-Downtown! I am pleased to hear your were able to enjoy many of the attractions near our hotel.Come back and visit soon!
Fort Worth, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I couldn't recommend this location and hotel more! The service was fantastic throughout our stay. Every morning the staff was out in the lobby to greet guests. The free morning breakfast was good, and took care of our kids needs every day. The managers reception was pretty cool because of the free drinks. The room was very clean, and housekeeping did a great job. The price and location were excellent. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Tracey C, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you so much for such sweet comments regarding our staff and services. I am glad you and the kids were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast and reception. We look forward to having the whole family back again soon!
Park City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I spent 6 nights and 7 days at this Embassy Suites. The room was what you would expect, seperate bedroom and living area. The staff went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure I and some of my business collegues were taken care of. The breakfast staff had my boiled eggs, raw eggs and spinich ready for me each morning (I am on a high protein diet). The staff at Starbucks (located in the lobby) made my breakfast smootie in the morning and in the evening with a smile and pleasent conversation. The Manager's reception at this hotel sets itself apart from other hotels in that the management staff engaged in conversation with their guests which made you feel at home. The bar staff (Tori and Justin) were exceptional and catered to our every need. All in all, I had a memorable stay and would recommend this hotel to everyone visiting Fort Worth. Has any one seen my shoes?

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for staying and giving us such a wonderful recommendation here. We are happy to accomodate for your diet anytime. If you would like to email me (tracey@embassysuitesfw.com) a description of your lost shoes I would be happy to check with our executive housekeeper to see if we had any turned into our lost and found. Thanks again and hope to have you back again soon.
Nacogdoches, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

We were there for a convention, and we found the staff to be friendly, the service to very good, and the accommodations to be excellent. We had to wait over an hour for the delivery of sheets for the pull-out sofa, and that is the only complaint I can make. The guys and gals in the valet service were especially nice, cheerful, and helpful. Star in the little Marketplace in the lobby was a delight from whom to request a cup of hot chocolate. Breakfast was really good--even the oatmeal, and the "manager's reception" in the afternoon was a treat.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your compliments regarding our staff. I am glad Starr and the valet staff took especially good care of you. I want to apologize for the delivery time for your requested amenities as that does not represent the excellent service we strive for at our property. We look forward for your future stays with us and hope to make your next stay here flawless.

Been to Embassy Suites Fort Worth Downtown? Share your experiences!