“Clean, well appointed, and friendly” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown

You added Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown to your Saves list
Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   600 Commerce Street, Fort Worth, TX 76102 (Downtown Fort Worth)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Earn Double Points
Ranked #8 of 102 Hotels in Fort Worth
Houston, Texas
“Clean, well appointed, and friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was very impressed with this hotel. All the furnishings were comfortable, clean, and in excellent condition. The staff was friendly and competent. The included breakfast was very good and varied slightly each morning. While I didn't use the pool or the fitness center, they looked clean and well equipped. Having a little shop and Starbucks in the lobby was convenient. While the cost is higher than I like to pay for a personnel stay, it was well worth the cost given its location and facilities for my business purposes.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Tracey C, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here with us! So glad you enjoyed the free, cooked-to-order breakfast”. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

from the moment i got there, i had a pleasant experience. the hotel staff was very helpful. tammy v, assistant gm, made sure that everyone had a great time at the nightly events. if any questions or problems arose, she made sure her staff made it their priority to resolve it. rooms were very clean and quiet. bobbie joe was there during the day/ evening to help with any questions. every guest was welcomed as they walked into the hotel. all in all, it felt like home. great staff...

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Tracey C, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Thank you for your great comments regarding our hotel. I am so happy to hear Tammy and Bobbie Jo took especially good care of you.We look forward to seeing you again!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

We stayed at the Embassy Suite in downtown FW for a weekend vacation,. I always love the Embassy Suites, as although they are a little more pricey than most, I appreciate the awesome customer experience I always receive. This was no different. The staff is always friendly from the staff at the front desk, to the cleaning women saying hello in the hallway and the elevators. The rooms are always clean, I always appreciate the two rooms the Suites are known for, and the breakfast buffet is always tasty, especially the made to order breakfast. I always enjoy the managers reception in the evenings, and they always make everyone feel very welcome!

Room Tip: We were on 8th floor, and it was quite noisey...could hear people next door and people walking upsta...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Tracey C, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding our staff and the cleanliness of the hotel. I am very glad to hear you were able to enjoy our cook to order breakfast! We hope to see you back soon!
Carrollton, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

VERY CLEAN. and neat. The staff and managers were incredible, very professional in appearance and manners; from Kara,Lara and Bobbie at the front desk (and the two that assisted that I don't know their names) to the Valets who parked the cars. Attentive to ALL our needs and to my 87 year old mother. The hotel emenities go above and beyond. The breakfast, excellent, made to order, The manager even helped me find a florist to dry the wedding flowers. This is truly a first rate place and they employ first rate people. I just cannot say enough good about them

Room Tip: Rooms with Queen beds are farther from the elevator.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your positive feedback regarding our staff. We pride ourselves with our customer service and I am very glad you got to experience this first hand.

Thank you again for staying with us and we hope you and your mother come back to see us again soon!
Houston
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I travel quite a bit and have stayed at hotels across the US, Central America and Europe, and the Embassy Suites in downtown Fort Worth was definitely not up to the standard of many if not most. The location is excellent, very convenient to restaurants, the interstate, attractions, etc. However, valet parking is pricey, and my friend and I had to wait up to ten minutes before they brought my car around. One time they even brought the wrong car! Security is surprisingly lax for a downtown venue. We didn't need to use a key to work the elevator, and it would have been simple for anyone to walk into the hotel and wander the floors. When we booked through the travel site (I won't mention names, but not the one I regularly use), the customer service rep insisted that our room had an in-room jacuzzi. However, only two of that type of room are available, and the front desk suggested booking at least a month in advance. Breakfast was a fiasco on the first morning - they ran out of food on the buffet line about halfway through the service, which meant everyone had to wait in the omelet line (and the food was nothing special - I've had the same quality at Howard Johnson's). The rooms are ok at best, but our view was of another wall of the hotel. Furniture was a bit worn but comfortable. Staff were friendly, especially the valets, but I don't recall seeing a custodian in three days (but the rooms were cleaned by them very nicely). Overall, an interesting experience, but I think I'll look elsewhere for my next Fort Worth stay.

Room Tip: See if you can get an outside room with a view.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Tracey C, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment about our hotel. We are sorry for any inconveniences you experienced while staying with us but please know we’ve been working very hard to ensure the issues are addressed.
We hope you will give us another try on your next visit to Fort Worth. Should you decide to stay with us again please contact me directly (tracey@embassysuitesfw.com or 817-200-2840) so I can ensure your stay is flawless.
Austin, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

We spent 2 nights at this Embassy over this past Easter weekend. This Embassy was very clean! Lara, the front desk manager/supervisor was wonderful. At check in, she was very helpful with the questions we had for her and was extremely courteous and friendly. We were pleasantly surprised with her.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your kind words regarding Lara. We appreciate the compliments and look forward to your future stays with us.
Temecula, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

I spent one night that was one to many the carpet had stains and was very worn . All the furniture needs to be replace . The halls are very narrow and dark a little spooky . don't spend your time or points at this hotel . I will say the staff was very nice .

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for posting your comments following your stay with us. We were disappointed to read that the carpet and furniture kept you from enjoying your stay. I would love to discuss the details further with you so I can inform my team of which suite we need to update. If you have a moment please contact me at tracey@embassysuitesfw.com or 817-200-2840. We appreciate you also sharing your positive impressions of the hotel staff and hope we get the opportunity to serve you again.