We stayed here two nights for a family weekend. This Embassy is quite small compared to others I have stayed in, it feels more like a boutique hotel. The valet parking out front was quick. When we arrived, I did not even need to go to the front desk - they greeted me at the door, asked my name and quickly retrieved my check- in info from the front desk and whisked us over to the elevator. The fastest check-in I have ever experienced. The elevator bay is very small and frequently congested with people. But the elevators are fast, so not a problem.
When we returned for dinner we were greeted with three staff members standing up front asking if we needed anything.
Just a thought for handicapped people - the hallways are quite narrow, we had to turn sideways to get through when the cleaning cart was in the hallway - it made me wonder about ADA compliance?
The room was modern and had the usual Embassy amenities - fridge, microwave, etc.
If you are claustrophobic, you might request a room that has a window on the street - ours had a window that looked onto nothing but the other side of the hotel. I suppose there is an inner courtyard, but we were on the 11th floor and could not see that far down due to the proximity of the other wall.
The breakfast was standard Embassy suites - omelet bar, this room was large and had a nice balcony outside. Go early, day one we were early and had no trouble. Day two, when we arrived at 9:15 am they were out of biscuits, gravy, fruit and did not replenish them. There were plenty of other choices, but for the best selection, arrive early.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Fort Worth Downtown Hotel Fort Worth
- Embassy Suites Fort Worth Downtown Hotel
- Embassy Suites Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Fort Worth - Downtown hotel, located in vibrant Sundance Square, is the only all-suite hotel in the area. Located in the heart of Fort Worth, this modern and comfortable hotel offers 156 stylish, two-room suites and a variety of business and leisure facilities. Start the day with a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and return home to the Manager's Reception*, serving cocktails and hors d'oeuvres each evening. Enjoy complimentary WiFi and high-speed wired internet access throughout this Fort Worth hotel. Business guests stay productive in the fully equipped BusinessLink™ business center, equipped with fax and photocopying services. Host a meeting or event in modern meeting rooms, with staff on hand to assist with coordination and planning. Enjoy an invigorating workout in the fitness room, or cool off with a swim in the pool. Multi-lingual staff, evening room service and a round-the-clock Concierge desk help ensure a smooth, effortless stay. Feel at home at Embassy Suites Fort Worth - we're committed to you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Fort Worth Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.