“UNFORGETTABLE NIGHT!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Day Weekend

Four Day Weekend
312 Houston St, Fort Worth, TX 76102 (Downtown Fort Worth)
817 226 4329
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 178 things to do in Fort Worth
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“UNFORGETTABLE NIGHT!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

Four Day Weekend was by FAR the best show I've been to! I went back in May and I still laugh out loud just thinking about things they said and did. I cannot wait to go again, and since the tickets are such an affordable price I actually can. I was lucky enough to be part the show (and how awesome is it that it was for my 21st birthday??). My cheeks hurt so bad from laughing through the entire show. We also got to talk with the guys and take pics after the show, they were all very nice!!

Geoje, South Korea
15 attraction reviews
“Very Pleasantly Surprised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

Love that it's a different show everytime. You really can't beat this place for a night out, considering the price! We loved the audience particiaption. Be prepared to jot down ideas for the cast. If you submit your idea LATER, it's more apt to be chosen.

Visited June 2012
Louisiana
“Great night out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

We went to four day weekend for the first time a few weeks ago, and had a great time! It's an improv comedy show in downtown Fort Worth, with a very funny cast. The theatre was full,, and they had everyone in stitches. Definitely not for kids, but not offensive like many comedy shows are.

We got our tickets online, which was good, because a few people were disappointed when they just walked in. Box office person was very nice, and a good first impression.

Intermission was fast, but everyone was able to grab a drink for the second half. Bartender was amazingly fast.

Visited February 2012
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

I'm ashamed. I didn't see these guys until they played our corporate sales meeting in San Antonio and I live in FW. I'd heard of them but just didn't make it downtown to Sundance Square to see them. I WILL NOW. They performed flawlessly. My stomach still hurts from laughing so much. Go there ASAP. Talented.

Dallas, TX/Nashville, TN
4 attraction reviews
“Something different to do on a Friday night.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2011

There's nothing better than live improv and these guys are proof of it. The theater itself is nice, intimate (but not too small) and tidy.