“Good steak and appetizers” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #107 of 1,291 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Morrison, Colorado
“Good steak and appetizers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

The Roadhouse was great -- excellent drinks (esp the margaritas) -- steaks are very good as well. Although I have had better fried pickles -- the little jalapeno rattlesnakes were great. It was really close to our hotel which meant that it was an easy walk to the place -- and a short walk back.

Visited January 2013

New York
“Bar dead on a Saturday night”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Went for a late dinner and drink before going out to a club and they already had the bottles on the bar and cleaning up at 10:30pm. Ive eaten at other locations, but I left and ate at teh taco shop down the road...they were open!

Visited January 2013
Hurst, Texas
“Down home Texas fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Lots of noise lots of food and fun...great party atmosphere and the food is more than plentiful...it isn't the Mansion but a good place to go for a midweek night.

Dallas, TX
“great family restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

I have eaten here with my family about 10 times this past year. The service and food are great. You can also pick out the steak that you want, if you would like. Call ahead to avoid longer wait times.

Visited December 2012
Oro Valley, Arizona
“Always My Favorite for Steak!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

If I eat at an establishment more than 3 times, I consider it a favorite place. When I found out I could choose my own steak, it's always exactly what I want and pay for (well, my husband pays for). The staff are always friendly and flll your water glasses up without asking. Downsiide, however, are the sauteed mushrooms. I quit ordering it because it's too overcooked and very salty. Sweet potato and rolls are always good, too. Wished they'd open for lunch and offer military discount.

Visited September 2012