“GO Frogs” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Cedar Hill, Texas
“GO Frogs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Good looking campus, well maintained buildings. Based on my daughter's experience as a student , I was very impressed with the School program.

Fort Worth, TX
23 attraction reviews
“TCU - home of champions and scholars alike”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

A beautiful campus with a newly updated football stadium that I understand may already be paid for. Grounds are gorgeous; students friendly. Parking is a problem for visitors though.

Visited November 2012
Columbus, Georgia
29 attraction reviews
“Back to visit after 40 years”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

It looks better than ever. As a freshman, I lived in Colby Hall, which is still standing and still lived in! It is up for renovation, I heard, but I was sort of glad to catch it somewhat "as it was". The resident adviser took me through, where I found my old room, 121, right by the community bath. Hmmm, I remembered it much more luxurious than this, especially the student lounge! It is recognizable, but I remember the carpet in 1973, was the deepest, softest, and a light shade, I'd set foot on; now it's indoor/outdoor and dark, dark, dark! Come on, folks! The halls too, dark. The bathroom, exactly as I remembered, but older, less clean. All needs a good scrubbing, new carpet, and serious updates. maybe It is true, you can't go back!

The campus though, the student union, all the new buildings, they are beautiful and integrate so well with the old ones. It brought back many happy memories!

Seattle, Washington
27 attraction reviews
“We only drove through campus.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

It's very cool. The back neighbourhoods surrounding have lovely houses with fun landscapes. A great Sunday drive. Campus is pristine, and the football stadium is majestic.

Montgomery, Alabama
8 attraction reviews
“great running trails”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

great college crowd on a thursday night..very lively area with lots of bars and clubs...also have a great running trail and track