“Close to the Fort Worth Art Museums” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #40 of 100 hotels in Fort Worth
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Close to the Fort Worth Art Museums”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

We choose the Residence Inn due to its location, close to The Modern Art Museum. We were there to see the Lucian Freud exhibit. The hotel is only a short drive to The Modern and also the Kimbell and the Amon Carter. Check in was quick and easy. We had requested an early check in and this was no problem. Our room, on the east side overlooking Trinity Park was clean and spacious. The bed was comfortable and the extra feather pillows we requested were there when we arrived. The complementary breakfast provided a good selection of both hot and cold dishes. Check-out was easy and our statement arrived by e-mail. The Residence Inn will by our choice when we're in Fort Worth.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

106 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Business trip-I arrive at 9am-no problem, room ready and offered complimentary breakfast. I couldn't figure out how to work the very common, standard, door lock-mentioned to front desk - maintenance went to my room immediately. Didn't need to fix as I was the one that was "broken." Convenient to lots of restaurants. Complimentary shuttle. Not the largest RI I've stayed in, but I would certainly return.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Saint Charles, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I travel to DFW twice per month and this is the first time I've stayed at this hotel. Now that I have, I'll return. It's a much nicer and cheaper stay than the Courtyard downtown Fort Worth. Plus, the location is great. Just across the street from many restaurants, shopping (i.e. Target, Marshall's, Office Depot, etc.) and only 2 mins from downtown Fort Worth.

Room Tip: Ask to stay on back side of hotel, away from the construction on the lot in front of the hotel
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Southern California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

I had a very good time at this hotel. The hotel has many amenities, such as loaner bikes to ride on the trails near by. I did not get a chance to enjoy this, but next time I will build in time to enjoy this aminity. The staff is SUPER helpful. My departure flight did not leave until late and the staff was accomodating enought to work around my strange schedule. Upon arrivial, I was greeted warmly, and even thought parking was limited, there was someone in the parking lot, to help me find a place to park my car.

I was always greeted by name when calling downstairs, and when I went to the desk. Not a big deal, but a touch of detail worth mentioning. I was not just the room number, I felt like a real person and guest of the hotel.

The hotel is very clean, the maid service is accomodating. (I asked for extra lotion via a note i left while out for the day.... i returned to extra lotion and shampoo)

I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area. (be sure to check out the duck pond that is walking distance from the hotel.)

Room Tip: I doubt there is a bad room here.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Fayetteville, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

This hotel was a mixed experience for us. We were in Fort Worth for one night, and wanted something well-located, which this property certainly is! The building is fairly up to date, and the staff was friendly.

However, there was no hot water when we came back in to shower after going for a swim (the pool was nice). We went to report this to the front desk and were informed that a large wedding party had just departed for a ceremony after showers, and so there was no hot water. It was beyond their control, but it was still a negative about our stay. Also, the carpets were dirty - our socks were filthy after walking on the carpet.

We also asked for foam pillows and extra towels when making our reservation, and neither of these requests were fulfilled. Not important, but worth noting.

Overall, the stay was alright, and worth the money we paid. Still, I think we will try a different hotel when we visit again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
General_Manager_829, Manager at Residence Inn Fort Worth Cultural District, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I do have some good news regarding the hot water issue that you experienced when you were with us. We just completed installing a new additional hot water pump to help during peak usage time periods. I’m sorry that you did not have any hot water when you returned from our pool.

I have also shared your comments regarding our carpets, which are cleaned on a regularly scheduled program, and your reservation requests with our Engineering and Front Desk departments as to prevent this from happening again.

If there is anything I can do, or if you would like to discuss further, please feel free to reach me at the hotel at 817-885-8250.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Other than having a little bit of a hard time find our way to the hotel initially (there was construction where I needed to turn) the hotel was really nice. Met our expectations as usual with Marriott hotels. Was a little worried about the "cultural district" of town but it was actually nice. Lots of things to do and see.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
GA,
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

This hotel started off quite well when I started staying there about 8 months ago. Have been there several times and the last visit was dissappointing. The standards are dropping. Carpets in the hall way and rooms are dirty and torn. Towels in the rooms are showing signs of wear and not fully any more.
The enterance door to the lobby smells terrible

Room Tip: The 4th floor has the best rooms. All others especially the 2nd are terrible
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
General_Manager_829, Manager at Residence Inn Fort Worth Cultural District, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. I understand you had a less than satisfactory stay with us on your last visit. Your concerns regarding the carpet, towels and entry way door have all been addressed with our staff to better serve you.

It’s feedback like yours that help us deliver the product and service you expect and deserve.

Please feel free to reach me at 817-885-8250 if you would like to discuss further, or if there is anything I can do for you.

Been to Residence Inn Fort Worth Cultural District? Share your experiences!