“80th birthday” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Plano, Texas
“80th birthday”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

called ahead for special day, nothing was said or even offered a bday dessert. Food is very over priced. Not like it used to be. Waiter was not helpful at all. Ribs dry, steak not even so so. Wasted a lot of money

Visited March 2014

appleton
“Depressing decor, never got to order”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

We were told to try the place by a guy at the hotel across the street. Took a look at the menu outside and it seemed reasonable. We went in and were directed to the back of the restaurant. We waited for someone to at least drop off some water. I went looking for the hostess and asked for lunch menu, there was one outside the place saying lunch was serviced till 3, still an hour away. When the hostess said there was no lunch menu on the weekend and we still were not greeted by a server, we walked out and left.

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Brunei
“Not Impressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Very disappointed, especially for the price.
Our server was extremely poor. She was very slow in attending us throughout. When she eventually took our order, she was more interested in looking out of the window rather than at us.
Needless to say, our order got messed up.
Other servers seemed to be far more attentive.
Prices seemed pretty steep.
I very much doubt I would go again.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Spencer, Massachusetts
“Bad and a Good! ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

I will start w the bad...
1. the waitress had 0 personality 2. although the salad was good/fresh, it drowned in dressing 3. the fries were so soggy and disgusting- they weren't even edible!!!! 4. the drinks were so weak, I switched to wine!

Now for the good stuff... The filet mignon was the MOST UNBELIEVABLE I've ever had.

That's all I've got!

Waco Tx
“Never again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Most ignorant service around! They couldn't get right so they want me to drink something that I didn't order or want! My deep fried mushrooms were not fresh & the batter was nasty. My fried catfish was soggy & the steak fries were disgusting! My salad was just lettuce & some Cherry tomatoes & something they called Blue Cheese dressing.

• Visited February 2014