“Relax and Enjoy...” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pop's Safari Room
2929 Morton St, Fort Worth, TX 76107-2925 (Cultural District)
817-877-0916
Neighborhood: Cultural District
Austin, Texas
“Relax and Enjoy...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

A group of traveling cigar friends and I were recently in the Ft. Worth area; we chose Pop's as the place to spend an afternoon to relax and enjoy a stick. From the minute we walked in the door they treated us like old friends of the family. Just the nicest crowd congregates here. We met several friendly faces that wanted nothing more than to enjoy a good cigar, good company, and good port. I’m not much on drinking port, but I really enjoyed their house port with one of their house labeled cigars.

The port was a bit sweet for my tastes, but enjoyable all the same. I will not hesitate to have another glass the next time I’m in town. The cigar could have used a little more age, but I enjoyed it as well. As they say, when in Rome…

Do not miss out on Ft. Worth’s most relaxing hangout!

• Visited March 2013

Fort Worth, Texas
“Our favorite Ft. Worth hangout!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

My husband and I have been frequenting Pop's for almost a decade. It has never gotten old. In fact, we were just in there the other night and hung out listening to a guy playing the piano while we smoked cigars. You can order easy snack type foods in the lounge area, or you can dine in the dining room from a gorumet menu. There is a nice little outdoor patio also. We love this place and always will!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Glen Rose, Texas
“Forget the world around you”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2010

If I was given one choice to decide where on Earth that I could spend my afterlife, it would be at Pop's Safari. I walked in one afternoon to check the place out. I nearly never left. From the moment I walked in, I was greeted warmly, had the place explained to me, and wound up with a cigar and a glass of private label (and delicious!) port in my hands. Though I was by myself, I did not feel alone. Perry, the proprietor, pulled up a seat and we talked wine. We talked cigars. We talked life experiences and how they all relate. He was under no obligation to entertain me, yet he made it a point to sit and relate.

I plan on bringing a select few of my closest friends to Pop's Safari for cigars, wine, and dinner because this is a place where memories are built.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
ft worth
“Favorite Place In Ft Worth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2008

Great place to meet people. Relaxed, good food, great selection cigars.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“great place to smoke a cigar and hang out listening to good music.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2008

great place to smoke a cigar and hang out listening to good music.