“BRAVO! Food, service, smiles!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #126 of 1,371 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Pizza
Saint Louis, Missouri
“BRAVO! Food, service, smiles!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

We visited with a group of about 45 people after a soccer tournament. The owner Pete and all of the staff were outstanding! They had a large section ready for us, brought us drinks and bread very quickly, and then served the entire meal all hot and fresh within about 40 minutes. We were VERY impressed that they handled a party of this size with such ease. The portions were huge, and the quality and value were great. Thank you to Prima's for a wonderful evening!

Stop in, you won't be sorry, and you certainly won't leave hungry! :)

Pizza, lasagna, meatballs, salads, soup and everything else we had was great. I recommend the fried cheese ravioli, WOW!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Fort Worth, Texas
“You can't beat this”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

We have been going to Prima's for years. Even though I usually order my regular favorite, I've enjoyed every thing I've tried there. There's always enough to take home for lunch the next day. BYOB is a plus and the service is great. You walk in, pick your table and get ready for a great lunch or dinner.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Worth, Texas
“Good Italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Nothing fancy about this place,we went on a Friday night, it was busy and loud. Brittany was our server and very good. Bread they serve was very good. I got the Lobster Ravioli with Shrimp and it was outstanding. The desert was a lemon cake of some sort, excellent.

Visited March 2014
Davis, Oklahoma
“Texas Weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

I wanted a good pizza, so I went to tripadvisor for advice. Glad I did this place was fantastic & some of the best pizza I've ever had. Owner was very outgoing & pleasant. Made us feel very special

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
“Great Italian food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Great food, great price and large portions!! Friendly staff and the owner always makes sure youre well taken care of!