“Just like I was back in Germany eating with friends” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: German
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Hudson Oaks, Texas
“Just like I was back in Germany eating with friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

The food was delicious. Authentic and plentiful neither of us could finish our meals. They served a red wine my wife loved and the draft beer was good. It reminded me of eating with friends while I was in Germany. Great place for German food.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Arlington, Texas
“Absolutely the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

I was so impressed by the quality of this food! It is consistently top notch, with a nice place to sit and friendly waiters. This is definitely the best German food in this entire area!!!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Worth, TX
“Perfect little neighborhood gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Let me start by saying this isn't Lonesome Dove or Saint Emillion, but it isn't meant to be. When my husband and I came here, we were looking for good food, and we found it. The ambiance isn't romantic, and we mainly heard German techno while we dined, but it felt like the little cafés I frequented when visiting Germany. The menu is decidedly German, so give it a miss if you're looking for something American. We enjoyed everything we had. We aren't drinkers, so I can't comment on the wine/beer list.

The service was quick, and friendly, but not gushing like some people seem to expect. We really enjoyed our visit here and plan to return soon.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Worth
“NOT TOP”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

There is no way this is a top restaurant in Antarctica let alone Fort Worth. Clearly the other 16 reviewers are family of owners. Slow service, mediocre food, and dingy digs. Stay away folks, it's a trap.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
fort worth
“Great authentic German food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

Very tasty-as always.
Four of us all tried different items-all were outstanding, from the always delivcious homemade spatzle, to the Jgerschnitzel and the Marinierter Sauerbraten, to the potato pancakes.
We even tried dessert this time and the Vaniia Ice Cream wrap was wonderful.

• Visited December 2013