Our most recent visit to Fort Worth was to visit family in the TCU area for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, and to pick up our daughter from college and bring her home during her break. We just wanted something within a few minutes drive to my sister-in-law's house that was clean, comfortable, and had a decent breakfast so that we wouldn't have to find some place open on Christmas Day, or wake the family up too early. The hotel is easy to find, but can be a little difficult to get to, if you miss being in the correct lane the first time. The hotel was exceptionaly quiet (likely because of the holiday), and it did take us a moment to find someone to help us at the front desk when checking in. However, from that point on, our stay was exceptionally smooth. The room was clean and comfortable (the TV remote did not function, but we weren't there long, so I completely forgot to mention it to the staff), and even had a nice little holiday gift bag for us with some chocolates. The room was a little smaller than some comparablely-priced hotels we've stayed at, but the styling and details were nice. The lobby area is clean and attractive. The breakfast in the morning had a number of nice options, and was maintained by a very attentive member of the hotel staff. Check-out was quick and painless. We'll likely stay here again on future trips to see our daughter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in Fort Worth, TX boasts a convenient downtown location. Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Fort Worth, Texas, our hotel is less than a mile from the Fort Worth Convention Center and close to several area businesses and attractions. Families will enjoy staying at our downtown Forth Worth hotel while they explore everything that this famous Texan city has to offer. Sundance Square is less than a mile away while the Fort Worth Stockyards, local museums, the Fort Worth Zoo and the Botanic and Japanese gardens are just a few miles away. Just a short drive from our hotel TCU, Six Flags Over Texas and the Texas Rangers Stadium are a few more of the many Fort Worth attractions nearby. Ideally located near XTO Entergy, Pier1 Imports, Radio Shack, D.R. Horton, JPS and the Medical District and numerous other businesses, our hotel in Fort Worth is perfect for business travelers seeking lodging in Fort Worth. Whether you will be attending meetings at a local business or the Fort Worth Convention Center or you choose to host your own in the spacious meeting rooms, our downtown Fort Worth hotel offers everything you need. During your stay, be sure to enjoy a swim in our indoor pool and whirlpool or a workout in the fitness center. You can surf the web on the free high-speed Internet and eat well every morning at the free hot breakfast bar. Enjoy free parking. Check out our great Fort Worth hotel deals and book your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and BookIt.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Fort Worth
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites