“Very Nice great staff, super friendly great place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth Downtown

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth Downtown to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth Downtown
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1111 West Lancaster, Fort Worth, TX 76102 (Downtown Fort Worth)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Weekend Savings!
Ranked #26 of 99 Hotels in Fort Worth
Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
“Very Nice great staff, super friendly great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I stayed two nights staff was very friendly and helpful, rooms clean and comfortable and the shuttle service is great I never moved my truck, the shuttle driver Terri was very friendly and helpful and patient, look no farther, this isTHE place to stay in Fort Worth.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Crozet, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

We spent two nights at the Holiday Inn Express on a football weekend. The rooms were cozy. For the cost of the rooms, a little more walking room would have been nice. However, that is by far my only complaint. From the moment we stepped into the door, the staff was pleasant and helpful. Our room was clean and the temperature of our room was comfortable despite the heat outside. The complimentary breakfast had several different choices including eggs, bacon, pancakes as well as fruit, biscuits, etc. Everyone was very helpful in their suggestions on where to eat and what to do while we were in town. I would definitely consider staying here again should I come to the Fort Worth area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Norman, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

We went to Ft. Worth by train and I was a bit worried about getting around town, so I choose this hotel because it offered a free shuttle. Ou experience was great from check in to check out. Comfortable room, friendly employees, great shuttle drivers, and excellent breakfast included with the stay. I would definitely recommend it and would stay again in a heartbeat. The location is a bit off the beaten path, but it was very quiet, and the shuttle will take you downtown, to the museums, and the stockyards etc.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

This 'Inn' was vastly superior to the Crowne Plaza that I had the displeasure of staying at directly beforehand. This hotel was pretty neat and modern - it looks like Holiday Inn Express is punching above its weight.

The room was spacious enough for the price and very clean. Whilst I didn't partake in breakfast, it was offered, along with complimentary lemonade in the lobby which was a simple, nice touch. The location is very convenient (only 1 mile to downtown) and very easy to drive around.

The girls working at the desk were all lovely and friendly for e.g. in helping me change my room (because I asked for the wrong bed config - thanks Andrea!), giving me a new key card (because I locked myself out - thanks Lena!), and selling me snacks at an absurd hour in the morning (because I was tipsy and hungry - but .. I forgot your name, sorry... ).

Even the cleaners had a sense of humor. After preparing a coffee in my room I noticed that the other 3 packets were all decaf, so I left them sprawled out on the table. When I got home I checked and the cleaners had swapped them all for full strength coffee - 5 packs - crammed into the holder. I was very grateful.

The only small issue I had was that some of the powerpoints didn't work - but this wasn't a big deal since there were plenty of them.

I'm hesitant to give any hotel a 5-star review, but in reality after staying at 8 different hotels in the past month, this is about as good as it got for me for the price range. Jolly good.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Stanfield, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel on two different occassions (Aug. 2011 & July 2012), for 3 nights each visit. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The hotel is quiet and the staff is extremely friendly. Love the free, warm cookies for guests each day. They sell water and snacks, which is nice because there are no close places to eat. They offer free shuttle service downtown and you just call the driver and arrange for pick-up or drop off. Breakfast is good. The price is decent too. We enjoy staying here and will again in the future.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Aussie
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

We have been in the USA for 11 days and this hotel has the friendliest staff we have encountered. We stayed there on arrival and I had lost my prescription glasses at Sydney airport customs. Within 5 minutes the manager had rung a business that would make me glasses that night and approved for the free shuttle to take us there (out of area). The rooms were good, breakfast was typical American, the free shuttle to take you downtown for sightseeing and restaurants was great - it even goes to the Stockyards. We had considered staying further out in hotels that were cheaper but this was positioned perfectly and saved so much time. Also a short walk to the train station to Dallas (get a regional day ticket) but make sure you dont walk past the station.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

Convenient location, the room are not very big, the parking is a little tricky , specially driving a truck , breakfast is ok . Look oldish but Clean.Still too expensive but again location convenient specially when you need to go to WRMC, but over all a nice stay.

• Stayed August 2012

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth Downtown? Share your experiences!