“Sesame Chicken = Awesome Service = Superb! Atmosphere = Just Fine” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Szechuan Chinese Restaurant

Improve this listing
Ranked #288 of 1,371 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Fort Worth, Texas
“Sesame Chicken = Awesome Service = Superb! Atmosphere = Just Fine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2009

Sesame Chicken = Awesome
Service = Superb!
Atmosphere = Just Fine

Weatherford, Texas
“Does Not Live Up To The Reviews In Local Newspaper”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2008

The Restaurant:
Needs a major up dating. I doubt any money has been spent on the facilities in many years. A good cleaning would be a start.

Service: The waiter just looked as me when I asked what beer they had on 'tap'. He just pointed to the wine list and ask if I wine would be ok? Then they do not serve Miller Beer even tho it is brewed less than 5 mile from the restaurant.

Food: The food was ok. It was not great by no means, but I have had worse. The portion was good,except for the rice, one small bowl.
Menu: The menu is set up to nickel dime you. Main course, egg roll extra, additional rice extra, soup extra.

I will not return.

Fort Worth
“Don't Go There”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2008

This is not a place you would want to go for authentic chinese food. The food taste bad and the place is not clean!!! I am chinese and I recently tried the place due to all the good reviews on wherethelocalseat.com. I was fairly disappointed. Four dishes are ordered including the house beef, seafood platter, eggplant and tofu. Let's just say that all of them tasted the same. They place forks and spoons on the table even though the napkins are folded up nicely. When I asked for straws, the waitress gave straws without any wrappers. My bf also saw a cockroach running across the floor. The only good thing about the place is how nice the owner is.

Anyways, if you are looking for authentic chinese food in the dallas fort worth area, I would suggest going to plano, either Little Sichuan or Sichuanese Cuisine. They might be a little spicy, but you can always request for less spice.

Good luck.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The best Chinese I've found in FW so far. I'm sure there's got to be better, though!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2008

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Szechuan is the correct...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2008

Szechuan is the correct word for this food. A little spicy !