“A Great Steak Place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Del Frisco's

Del Frisco's
812 Main St, Fort Worth, TX 76102 (Downtown Fort Worth)
817-877-3999
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 1,326 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown Fort Worth
Cross street: 8th Street
Description: The cornerstone of Del Frisco's cuisine is USDA Prime Beef and Australian Cold Water Lobster Tail. We also offer outstanding appetizers, fresh seafood, fresh vegetables and side dishes served family-style. Our bread, salad dressings, sauces and specialty desserts are all made from scratch daily from traditional recipes. Del Frisco’s is a perfect marriage of quality products and technique. Upbeat, friendly, personalized service is our forte. Del Frisco’s boasts an elegant atmosphere perfectly complimented with southern style hospitality and an award winning wine list. If fine wine is your pleasure our Sommelier will assist you in a selection from our extensive collection. We are very proud to have been awarded the Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence from 2000-2010. Our wine list spans the globe with over 1400 selections to choose from.
Dallas, Texas
“A Great Steak Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I am involved with a company and we have an annual meeting at Del Frisco's--nobody misses this meal. Also, last week I took a friend for a "thank you" dinner.

Del Frisco's is, in my opinion, one of the top 5 steakhouses in the Metroplex. It has all the components:

1. Great atmosphere. The room is large, with rich dark woods. It's well appointed and warm.

2. Wonderful service. They greet you nicely at the door, and you can sit at the nearby bar while your table is prepared. The servers are well-trained and always there with advice and refills. They are prompt, but I don't feel rushed.

3. Excellent food. I only order the meats. There are nice appetizers (fried calamari with chili sauce was great, along with the large shrimp in remoulade) and the salads are also good, although I mostly stay with the tomatoes and onion (blue cheese crumble on top, extra vinaigrette). This last time I tried the double lamb chops, which were excellent and cooked exactly as I like them, medium rare. The sides are also great. My favorites are the mushrooms and the enorrmous stack of onion rings. I have never eaten dessert here--too full!

4. Cheap prices. Okay, mabye not. It's not cheap (ours was $149 for two), but everything that comes out the kitchen is wonderfully prepared.

If you are entertaining for business in particular, it's a great place in Fort Worth.

Spring Grove, Illinois
“Always great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is my second time to this Del Frisco's, but my first time reviewing. This restaurant is smaller, and has a much warmer feel than the new Chicago restaurant. The service is excellent, and nothing on the menu disappointed. From the steak tartare, to the oysters, we were all left 100% satisfied. Highly recommended!

san clemente ca
“Great Steakhouse”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

If you are in Ft Worth and in the mood for steak, Del Friscos is it. Perfectly done and with family style sides as an accompaniment its a great place for a friendly business meeting, dinner with friends. Attentive staff. Order the Macaroni and Cheese side!

Fort Worth
“Definitely lives up to its reputation.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Ask anyone in Fort Worth where you should go for a steak and they will say Del Frisco's. While pricey--the price is definitely worth it. I finally had the opportunity to visit this restaurant, and I enjoyed every minute, and every morsel. I am spoiled for life now.

Visited December 2012
Moline, Illinois, United States
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Have nothing but good things to say about this restaurant. The food was great, the service was excellent, the atmosphere was perfect. My husband liked his steak a lot and my fish was prepared just how I like it.
The final touch for me was receiving a hand-written (!!!) note at home, thanking us for dining at Del Friscos. That just showed me that the restuarant really valued us as their customers. Will be back!