“Atmosphere good - food poor” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #699 of 1,347 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Grill
Colleyville, Texas
“Atmosphere good - food poor”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Great casual bar atmosphere. Waitress, although nice, uninformed. Had to ask manager how many ounces and what sizes were available in the draft beer. Ordered chicken wings and loaded nachos with some type of chili on them. Chicken wings were pretty average, wouldn't get again unless I was craving wings - last resort. The nachos, a generous amount of chips with very little else. The "shredded" lettuce was salad size, 1"x2" pieces covering everything verses what seemed like about 1-2 tablespoons of the chili for the entire plate! So it was like eating chips with lettuce- nice! Wouldn't get again. Will probably give them another try - more for the bar than the food.

Visited May 2013

Fort Worth, Texas
“Would be 4-stars if it did not look out onto parking lot and building”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I had a fun time. Good gathering place to mingle with friends. My food came out that on the cold side and the bun was soggy. But the server was very pleasant and nice to our group. I would go back and give them another chance to improve.

Oh - the drink/beer selection was just OK..... Nothing that would improve their rating.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Simply Awful!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

The only nice thing I can say about the place is that there was no line for a table. . .now I know why.

The food was awful; I had the chicken with waffles; my husband had the meatloaf pizza. Of course the food was cold by the time we got to eat it. That would be serving staffs fault. We didn't get any silverware! We I finally got to take a take a bite of the food, that's about all I took. Ewww. Never again.

You know, I kinda thought the reason why everything, especially the waiter, was so poor was because the place got busy. We had to ask for water 4 or 5 times--we even asked the bus boy--then when we left we passed our waiter sitting at a table of 4 woman socializing!

Stay away from this place until you're looking for a beer, tv, and cigarette smoke.

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Tasty selections”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Met family on a Saturday afternoon and enjoyed the curved booth, drinks and later a very tasty meal. We all got something different and we all agreed it was worth a return visit! It did get PACKED by 9pm so get there early!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere