“Still a great burger but wish they would get the cold glasses” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Hamburgers
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Fort Worth, Texas
“Still a great burger but wish they would get the cold glasses”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

It's been a few months since my fiancée and I went to Rodeo Goat but I was happy to go back. Right now, one of their head to head burger battles includes the "hunter" - a boar and bison mix meat with a quail egg, mustard, and oddly, fried cilantro. It works. Works unbelievably well, especially when one bites into the quail egg. I've had 3 or 4 different burgers at RG and this is the best I've had, and if they made it a regular selection, I'd be very happy. My fiancée went with the Neil Young veggie burger, and for being made of black beans, it had a lot of flavor as well. I never thought to get a salad there, but my mom sure liked hers.

One complaint is still the same - RG. NEEDS COLD BEER GLASSES. I know the proprietors want to have us enjoy the taste of a draft beer in all its glory in a warm glass. For Pete's sake, make it an option. Some draft beers just need to be cold....

Packed on a Saturday afternoon...always a good sign for how good a place is...

• Visited October 2013

87% Recommend
texas
“Great burgers and fries!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Took six college boys here for a lunch outside. Burgers are fab! The cheese fries with surprise are super, and everyone loved the burger they ordered...and there is a WIDE variety of these!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Worth, Texas
“Good Burger - Great Fries”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I have been there a couple of times now and with a little cooler weather around we opted to sit outside. It's much more open, and you can entertain yourself either watching or trying their ring toss game. The staff is attentive without being invasive and kept my tea glass full throughout my time enjoying the meal. I tried the Salted Cow this time and my only disappointment was with the prosciutto as it cut a little thick and tough to bite through. The beef and italian sausage patty was excellent and bun is always great. You have to get the fries as they are truly special. With or without ketchup they were superb.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Really good burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Went with a group of friends on a Friday after work. It was busy but we had a table with no problems. Nice large outdoor area- just to hot during mid summer. Large beer selection. We had the challenger burger of the week (can't remember the name)- it was delicious. Queso is very good as well. Service was adequate but not great. Will go back but parking is terrible! Parked over 2 blocks away. Everything close says you will be towed and if you know 7th street area-- they will.

• Visited July 2013
Lubbock, Texas, United States
“Out of this world burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I had "The Telluride" with hatch green chilies and other kinds of spicy goodness. I tried everyone's burger at the table and they were all delicious - though my choice was my favorite. They have a good selection of beers and their milkshakes are quite good as well! We visited on a Sunday around 1pm and did not have to wait. Parking is a bit troublesome, but it's worth it.

• Visited September 2013