“great ride through Trinity Park and 7th street shops” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 52 Activities in Fort Worth
Type: Segway Tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Segway Fort Worth is the premier Segway Authorized Tours provider in the Metroplex and the ONLY tours exclusively on the off-road tuned Segway X2. We offer three tours including the popular Botanic Gardens, Historic Fort Worth Stockyards, and the West 7th & Trinity Trails Adventure.Call for availability (817) 631-3273
Fort Worth, Texas
11 attraction reviews
“great ride through Trinity Park and 7th street shops”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

We had never ridden a seqway before the tour. Omar taught us individually and allowed practice in the lot before leaving on the ride. He led the tour, watched the group and reminded us of safety issues. It was tremendous fun and the time passed quickly! We had never been along 7th street shopping or in Trinity Park so they were great places to see as we rode! Highly recommend the tour and Omar!

Haslet, Texas
“Exciting & Adventurous Fort Worth Attraction!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Great Family Fun! Great Adventure for friends and family to do together. Great for Business Outings and Couples too! The Segway Tour of Haslet, TX at the Ranch was a BLAST! This Tour will keep you on your toes the entire time! It is a Rough Terrain Adventure on 2 Wheels and you will LOVE it!

Fort Worth
“Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

I am 61 and have never been known for having any balance. Can't roller skate, ice skate, or water or snow ski. But I have at least tried all these things (with incredible failure). But the segway looked like a fun thing for my granddaughter (who is 18) and me to do over spring break. Omar was very accommodating and put me on one before everyone else arrived so that I would only make a fool out of myself in front of him and my granddaughter. I did it!! It was great! The machines have a slow speed and fast speed, but go ahead and start off in fast - which is not really fast anyway. It only goes as fast as you want it to go by the way you lean forward. If you start off or stay in slow, you will wear yourself out trying to go faster and your feet will hurt. (I know this because this is what I did)

Hurst, Texas
“Segway fun!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

This was first our first time taking the segway tour and overall it was a great experience! My girlfriend was super nervous at first until she found her balance. The way the guide Omar explained how to ride them was easy to understand. We even had a scavenger hunt that was really fun. We had to see if we could spot things and take pictures doing silly acts. I would suggest this to anyone looking to have an outside adventure and like to experience new things.

Visited December 2013
“Off-road Segway at Grapevine Lake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

Really fun. Great tour guide-Kevin. Hsbd forgot the basic rule-if u try to ride up a hill-lean into the angle! Bend ur knees and lean forward/backward to go/stop and u r set for an enjoyable ride!