“very good hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB

You added Courtyard Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB to your Saves list
Courtyard Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6530 West Freeway, Fort Worth, TX 76116 (Formerly Courtyard by Marriott Fort Worth West/Lands End)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #59 of 101 Hotels in Fort Worth
Hamburg, Germany
“very good hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

The room was spacious, the bed was wonderful and breakfast was cute (served in a café-like setting). We loved the pool and the jacuzzi. There were some minor mistakes in the room, but the reception staff were superhelpful and professional, and offered us free breakfast.
Also the price for a night's stay is very good (ie cheap).

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

My wife and I stayed for 1 night and enjoyed it. We were going downtown and did not want to pay the expensive rates at the downtown hotels. This hotel was very reasonably priced and is only 10-15 min from downtown. Very clean, very fresh looking, nice lobby bar, and spacious rooms. Staff was very friendly and helpful (front desk and bar). Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Oradell, New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

I agree with a previous traveler that stated the hotel needs to recognize Elite Members. First of all, I arrived at the hotel around 11:30pm so the inside door was locked and required a room key to open. I rang the bell and someone arrived at the desk and gestured for me to open the door with my key...seriously? He saw me standing there with two suitcases next to me. He finally unlocked the door. Took my name and did not acknowledge my Platinum status, in fact, when I asked if there were any upgrades for a Platinum member, he said "what kind were you looking for?". I was taken aback because no one ever asked me this before - at other Marriott brands, they were happy to look for me. He didn't even look at the computer and stated "no, there's nothing". Also, I did not get asked if I wanted points or an amenity. The lobby is nice, but the rooms are small and the bathroom shower liner was torn and smelled of mildew. The view from my room was of a parking garage, and it was so close I couldn't even see the sky to see if it was sunny or cloudy. I could also hear the noise of the highway. I was supposed to stay 4 nights, but checked out this morning and booked a Fairfield Inn nearby.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Boulder, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Everything I needed and hoped for was provided. Close to a grocery store also. Good rate and very kind staff indeed. Checked in and almost felt like hanging out in the lobby and talking more to the front desk staff.

Green Features: they exist, encouraged guests to reuse towels where you can.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Laquintha R, Director of Sales at Courtyard Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB, responded to this review, April 12, 2014
Thank you so much for great your review on Trip Advisor. We pride ourselves in a friendly, helpful staff. We appreciate you staying with us at the Courtyard Fort Worth I-30 West. We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Fort Worth.

Sincerely.
Laquintha R
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

This is the 2nd time I have stayed here. It is always clean and the staff goes above and beyond. Both times I've checked in the front desk has been great. Will definitely stay here again and would recommend.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Laquintha R, Director of Sales at Courtyard Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words about your stay at Courtyard Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB. We pride ourselves in taking care of our guests. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Kindest regards,
Laquintha Robinson
Director of Sales
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

While there were some terrific things about this hotel--fairly good location, despite the difficulty in finding it initially; free hot breakfast made to order; warm, professional check-in service--there were some low's, too. Namely, I found two roaches in the room, in spite of it being otherwise (seemingly) clean. While the evening staff was terrific--welcoming, thoughtful--the morning staff was rushed, brusque (at best) and not particularly professional. It was fine but we won't be back!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your review. We take your comments seriously. We apologize for any inconvenience. We will address the issues you stated in your review and you will see changes upon your return to our hotel.
Fort Worth
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Nice room but every time I went down stairs to get something to eat, nobody would be behind the counter at the café to assist me. Pretty sad considering they don't offer anything FREE at this hotel...

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Thank you so very much for staying with us while visiting fabulous Fort Worth. Thank you for your review, as well. We do take your review seriously. The issues you had with our staff not being available is not acceptable and has been addressed. We are positive you will see a difference during your next stay with us.

Been to Courtyard Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB? Share your experiences!