“I usually enjoy the stay here a couple times I was booked...” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ft. Worth North/At Fossil Creek

You added Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ft. Worth North/At Fossil Creek to your Saves list
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ft. Worth North/At Fossil Creek
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3740 Tanacross Dr, Loop 820 N & N Beach Exit, Fort Worth, TX 76137   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #51 of 101 Hotels in Fort Worth
Fort Worth
“I usually enjoy the stay here a couple times I was booked...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I usually enjoy the stay here a couple times I was booked into a newer room. This time the room wasn't so great. Light bulbs were missing, toilet was kinda dirty, cabinet doors were broken. And the room a had an odor of mildew.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

VJ J, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ft. Worth North/At Fossil Creek, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
I am so sorry to learn of your less than great stay at our Fort Worth Location. Obviously this room should have been out of order and I am checking on the status to make sure another of our guests never experience the same issues. Thank you for being a loyal guest and I hope we will stay with us again when you are in the vicinity so we can give you the great service you experienced on other stays.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Colorado City, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I enjoyed my stay at Microtel Inn at Ft. Worth Fossil Creek. There were exceptions. I read online that construction made it hard to get to and to call ahead for best directions. I called ahead and the girl at the front desk was helpful. Even at that though, I had trouble finding it and spent about 30 minutes trying to find the right road. It would be helpful if you had a printable directions sheet that explained how to get there from each direction. It is easy once you know where you are going.

My wife and I wanted to enjoy the hot tub. Oops no luck as it was boarded up.

We were excited about the Texas waffle maker. There is only one and the waffle was sticking to the bottom instead of coming out in one piece. I would have liked boiled eggs or sausage like you have at Wingate locations.

I like the way the room was set up. For some reason my wife did not. Everything in the room was fine and clean. Toilet roll dispenser in the wall across from toilet a little too far to reach. Old tube type television in the room.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for your recent stay and comments about our hotel in Fort Worth. I do empathize with the driving to our location, with the construction it does change daily and very quickly. They close exits and detour almost daily, twice I missed the exit going to my house because they had closed the exit I usually took. But the good news is they are about finished with the section by the hotel and exiting is easier than just a few weeks ago. We are under a new management company and upgrades are happening to our rooms daily. We just finished installing 40 inch flat screen High defination T.V.'s in all our rooms and it is awesome! And the hot tub has been repaired and replastered, so please come by and check out our improvements and give us another opportunity to provide you with the great service you deserve.
Fort Smith, Arkansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I stayed at this polace with my wife and three kids and it was an absolute disaster. When we checked in and went to our room it was still being cleaned so we had to wait a while to get in. We had to make several trips to the desk to get keys that would actually work. We were given a handicap room with a shower that flooded the entire bathroom since they didn't have a proper shower curtain installed. We ended up having to build a damn out of towels to keep from breaking our necks on the slipper floor. The dressers were missing drawers. The safe didn't work. The blow dryer didn't work so my wife had to leave with a wet head. We got locked out of the hotel because the cards given to us didn't work on the outside so we had to knock on the door for several minutes to get back in. The pool is extremely small. Just an overall disappointment. I guess this is a good place to stay if you don't care about these inconveniences, but it was a hassle and I didn't enjoy it at all.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
I was very distressed to learn of the conditions of your room while a guest at our hotel. Obviously your room should have been put ont he out of order lists. We recently changed management companies and the team has done a complete assessment of the hotel and where needed improvements are needed. Ww just finished installing new 40 inch flat screen televisions with High definition. New work out equipment has been ordered for the fitness center and the hot tub has been repaired and replastered. New pool furniture has been ordered. Our guests valuable feed back has let us know what makes you a Happy guest and we are listening. I do hope you will come back and check out the improvements we have made.

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ft. Worth North/At Fossil Creek? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ft. Worth North/At Fossil Creek

Address: 3740 Tanacross Dr, Loop 820 N & N Beach Exit, Fort Worth, TX 76137
Location: United States > Texas > Fort Worth
#7 Best Value Hotel in Fort Worth
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ft. Worth North/At Fossil Creek 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ft. Worth North/At Fossil Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Fort Worth North
Fort Worth Microtel

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ft. Worth North/At Fossil Creek, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.