Save Saved
You added Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ft. Worth North/At Fossil Creek to your Saves list
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ft. Worth North/At Fossil Creek
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3740 Tanacross Dr, Loop 820 N & N Beach Exit, Fort Worth, TX 76137   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Stay 3 Nights; Save 20%
Ranked #47 of 100 hotels in Fort Worth

209 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I would recommend everyone to stay here. Very quiet and clean and breakfast was the best. I have never taken a trip from my house to get away for the weekend and this will not the last visit. This place made a very good impression on me and my spouse.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Arpan P, Public Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ft. Worth North/At Fossil Creek, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you for leaving us a great review on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you choose us again. Please do not hesitate to call us directly for questions or concerns.
Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Not much to say... it was really great. Not the Microtel of 10 years ago -- thank goodness.
Staff: very friendly, responsive, attentive
Lobby: clean, modern, inviting, nice sized
Room: comfortable and relaxing bed, microwave, fridge, wet bar, nice bathroom -- very well kept

• Stayed February 2013
Arpan P, Public Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ft. Worth North/At Fossil Creek, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Good Day, Tuesdayncoffe! Thank you for staying at Microtel Inn and Suites Fort Worth North. Your kind comments will be shared with the whole team. I would like to share that we will be upgrading our hotel very soon. Thank you for your patronage and we hope to host you again soon!
New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Booked because of the Wyndham name, the front desk looks and smells liek a Wyndham propery, but the hallways and rooms are low rent. Continental Breakfast included hot waffles, which I always apprecaite! Coffe and juice is horrible, so coffee drinkers are better off stopping for a Strabucks later on. The front door was only key card accessible, which concerned me about the neighborhood as a single woman traveler, but seemed safe at the same time. Staff are pleasant and helpful.

Room Tip: Stay away from the elevators, try to book a spa suite
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Hello 201TravelDina, thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave us a review on TripAdvisor. I apologize for the delay in response, but would like to inform you that we are getting new carpet and flat screen TV sets in. Thank you for being a loyal Wyndham Customer and please allow us the chance to host you again very soon. Thank you!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful staff, who were not only kind to me, but also my three year old son. Lovely people truly, the room was magnificent, as it was squeaky clean, smell free, and accomidating to my needs. I loved the studio layout myself, but this was one of the best stays I've had at a hotel in years. I will definitely being staying again.

• Stayed January 2013
Hello Zombievixen, thank you for your glowing review of our hotel. We believe customer service and cleanliness are our core values and love to hear that we are succeeding in those areas. Thank you again for your kind words and please visit us again soon.

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ft. Worth North/At Fossil Creek? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ft. Worth North/At Fossil Creek

Microtel Fort Worth
Microtel Fort Worth North
Fort Worth Microtel
Address: 3740 Tanacross Dr, Loop 820 N & N Beach Exit, Fort Worth, TX 76137
Location: United States > Texas > Fort Worth
#2 Best Value Hotel in Fort Worth
#30 Business Hotel in Fort Worth
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ft. Worth North/At Fossil Creek 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ft. Worth North/At Fossil Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ft. Worth North/At Fossil Creek, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.