“Fantastic Corporate Housing - Great Service "Charles" - A+++” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Smallwood Corporate Housing

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fort Worth
Smallwood Corporate Housing
701 E. Bluff St., Fort Worth, TX 76102   |
Plano TX
“Fantastic Corporate Housing - Great Service "Charles" - A+++”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

My 23 year old son had a temporary job assignment in Ft. Worth and was in need of a furnished apartment near downtown. Needless to say, it became quite a chore researching to locate nice short term furnished accommodations. After reading on Trip Advisor the wonderful reviews on Smallwood Housing, I inquired through email requesting feedback on short term housing. I received an email shortly after my request from "Charles" answering all of my questions and providing options for housing. Continued the next couple of days communicating with Charles, who made truly an exceptional effort in finding the perfect short term accommodations for my son in downtown Ft. Worth. It was so pleasant working with Charles. He is so friendly and attentive to your needs! My son is so pleased with his apartment he is not going to want to leave after his assignment! Smallwood and "Charles" truly takes care of their clients in providing everything that is needed. Everything in apartment was top-notch! ...and if you needed anything ... "Charles" is the man! Fantastic customer service!!! HIghly recommend .

Room Tip: "Charles" is fantastic. Very attentive and friendly. Will make an exceptional effort to...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

21 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

My husband had a 6 month project for work in Fort Worth. We were looking for temporary housing. Once we found Smallwood it was easy. Charles is awesome!!!! He sent us pictures of the unit - and made us feel right at home right away. The prices are reasonable for corporate housing! If you have a need - Charles will make sure it gets met! Our family of 4 lived very comfortably in the corporate housing units at Smallwood. The furnishings were top-notch and if anything needed attention it was taken care of right away. The location is great to get to shopping, work, school. Having the washer and dryer in the unit was a huge plus with a family. Smallwood cares about your stay down to the littlest detail. One of my children celebrated their birthday during our stay and I needed a glass pan to bake their favorite cake. Charles made sure I had it that day! Charles and the staff went out of their way to make us feel at home during our stay. I cannot say enough about what an excellent place this is. The apartments are well furnished and if you need something - just ask. They want to make your stay the best. The pool is great, the apartments wonderful. Each unit has a covered assigned parking spot and additional parking as needed. I can't say enough good about this place. It's an outstanding option for families, vacationers, or business professionals who need a home away from home for a short time. I would not hesitate to stay here again in a heartbeat. We ended up moving to this area. When friends come - I will recommend Smallwood. Thanks Charles for a great stay!

Room Tip: Talk to Charles!!! He will get you what you need.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I have rented from Smallwood 7+ times in the last 2 years for our nurses and have had awesome experiences! Once they are in I don't have to worry about them. This is the only place I will go to in the Ft. Worth area and Charles is so friendly and easy to work with! USE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Smallwood Corporate Housing was exactly what we needed to make our transition to Texas easy and stress free. My family and I relocated to DFW area due to a job transfer and we had less than 3 weeks to find a new home. Since we were building in Aledo we needed something for four months and found Smallwood Corporate Housing on line. We made a call and it was pretty much as easy as that. Charles helped us in so many ways its unreal. We arrived to a great fully furnished condo with an awesome view. The area is close to the lake which was great for the
kids to finish up there summer in the sun. A great county feeling is just what we needed. It's quite, calm, and relaxing. Highly Recommended!

• Stayed August 2013
Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I was very impressed with the level service provided by Smallwood Corporate Housing. Charles was very personable and professional to work with. I was happy he was able to accommodate us with providing a short term 30 day lease for a family we were relocating to the area. Other larger Corporate Housing providers required a 60 day stay in the area. The family we placed there very happy with the accommodations provided and as well as accommodating their pets. I highly recommend using Smallwood for any individuals or Corporations looking for an affordable option for corporate housing.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Wichita, Kansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

We rented the Benbrook property for the Christmas holiday so we could be with my son who is in the military stationed at Fort Hood. He drove up from the South and we drove down from Wichita, Kansas. I couldn't have been happier with the property. It felt like home. We were able to cook a few meals in the kitchen, play games, watch movies and enjoy all the local amenities as well. Shopping and dining abound in the area! We also couldn't get over the friendliness of the properties staff; they were very hospitable and a joy to work with! The property had a washer and dryer, cozy and comfortable beds, lots of hot water for showering or soaking in the big tub, a fireplace, balcony, and the kitchen even had a crock pot! During our stay we attended a local church for the Christmas Eve service when we entered we were greeted with handshakes and hugs. Again, we felt right at home. I would highly recommend this area for a nice get away for families, couples or even business trips. You will feel right at home!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Fort Worth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

We stayed at Smallwood's Benbrook location for two months between the time we sold our house and the time our new house was ready for move in. Short term leases aren't easy to come by without paying out the nose, and if you have any pets, that makes the challenge even more daunting! Smallwood proved to be the perfect solution. I can't say enough about how accomodating and friendly Smallwood's employees were throughout our stay. Charles, in particular, bent over backwards to accomodate us as the completion date for our new house kept getting pushed further and further out. Our apartment was fully furnished and very comfortable. The complex was very quiet and safe - we regularly saw Benbrook police in and around the area. I would highly recommend Smallwood to anyone looking for a short term housing solution in the Fort Worth area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Smallwood Corporate Housing? Share your experiences!