“Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Worth” 5 of 5 stars

HHonors Weekend
Ranked #2 of 104 Hotels in Fort Worth
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Midland, United States
“Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Worth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

This place was excellent! Everything was very clean and quiet. The staff was extremely helpful and curteous. As I am a woman and was traveling alone, I felt very safe there. I would definitely recommend this place to others!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Anton R, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Medical Center, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear Brandi H:

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We truly appreciate your feedback. I will pass along your kind comments to the rest of our staff. We would love to welcome you back to our hotel next time you are in Fort Worth!

Alyssa Rourke

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Corpus Christi, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I recommend this place to anyone traveling to work down town. Its got its own little back road to get to town, its not on a GPS with the address so its almost a hiden secret. Food around the hotel is perfect!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you very much for your response. We truly appreciate your feedback. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to Fort Worth!

Dewey, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Great place to stay for the price. I was here for business. Hotel had a shuttle bus to and from the convention center which was great thru out the entire stay.I would stay here again and recommend it to family and friends should they be in the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay here with us and we look forward to welcoming you back.
Dayton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

If anyone is traveling to the FT. Worth area, I would tell them to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. As soon as I walked in the door the staff make me feel like I was at home. Answered any question I had and also gave me some ideals of where to eat for the night. For the price it was well worth it.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Ronald A:

Thank you very much for your review! We love to hear feedback from our guests. I will pass along your kind words to our staff. We hope to have you visit us again in Fort Worth soon!

Key Colony Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Decided to stay at this hotel based on online reviews. I was skeptical of the reviews because the price quoted was low. This hotel could easily warrant double the prices! I have stayed at hotels much more expensive and they haven't come close to this one! Fully cooked breakfast is $9.99 and awesome!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Michele B:

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate your kind words. I am happy you enjoyed your stay here with us, as well as the full service breakfast menu. We look forward to seeing you back in Fort Worth! Enjoy your week.
San Antonio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Always a great hotel for family stays with great amenities for the price. Wonderful pool for kids and a great location for enjoying all of Fort Worth City Center. It is always clean, and the staff is always friendly.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Eric L:

Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay here with us and your children loved the Cool Pool. We look forward to your next visit!

Sour Lake, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn located in Fort Worth, TX was a great selection. There were many hotels within a short distance, but prior stays at Hilton Garden Inns helped make the decision. I was certainly not disappointed. The hotel was great, well kept, the staff was friendly and helpful, and everything appeared to run so smoothly (I know it does not, but as a guest, it sure looked like it!) The room was comfortable and had a "homey" atmosphere. Great property!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you very much for your review! We truly appreciate your feedback. I am happy to hear your enjoyed your stay here with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

-Alyssa Rourke

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Medical Center? Share your experiences!